New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

defendurname

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I log on I fully expect the servers to go offline at some point. It's part of the regular gaming experience of SWTOR. You pay, you play a little and then you don't. They've far exceeded my expectations of downtime. Well done Bioware.

Oh, by the way...

April 10th - Pre-order Guild Wars 2!

'Nough said.

If you EU players that are crying had half a brain its not about screwing anybody. Its a NA based company therefore the staff is currently at work . If there is a issue with this patch there will be staff available to handle the issue.

Any particular reason the servers are shutting down from 6pm - 9pm GMT? Delaying a patch for a few hours shouldn't make a big difference....

Its because they like to cater for the US and dont give a crap about there european players!

What is the point of having segmented servers by region if you keep patching in the middle of Euro time?

This exactly ^

I played wow for 10 years and not once did i see a server go offline before midnight!

Yeah, there's a lot of immature QQ, especially when they deploy patches mid-day... but have you guys even played other MMOs? I've played quite a few, and I can tell you that SWTOR has way more downtime than any other one I've played. So I can understand the frustration.

The main clue was when BioWare gave the baddies in this game EUROPEAN ACCENTS because they want everyone else to hate us like we hate the empire.

Actually you'll find in almost every program out there that the bad guys have either British, German, or Russian accents.

Please give Europeans a separate downtime that does not interfere with their peak hours so they can stop whining about it.

Due to BW allowing access to all region servers on one client That cant happen as patching the different zones at different times would make the clients incompatible. (Simplified reason).

No matter when, how or what is done, people will whine.

No matter when they do it it will be at someones peak time. I know it sucks but what can we do.

There would be less CCing if we european players would get some extra playtime in exchange for constantly not being able to play in peaktime.

Its 3 Days this week already, its not just this 1 maintenance a week, thats why i am getting really frustrated.

I have to say, I decided to unsub after this... getting outta hands now and I was already doubting to sub or not... ty god my sub ends in 4 days. :(

It's sad to see how outraged people get when they cant be Hot Pocket Nawers......... :confused:I mean it's freaken Star Wars, and that alone should be enough to keep playing, After all, the game hasn't event been out for 6 months yet and people want a perfect game. There is a reason why the game went down, plain and simple. This just means people must now have a life for a few hours...Waaaaa?!?!!? :eek: