1.2 release date?

Hunterofjedi

What surprises me even more is the terrible language some of the posts are written in...Got to read at least half of the posts a second time to understand what they mean exactly.

Im quite excited about the 1.2 patch and like to know when its coming but why does everyone has to threaten to close their account if its not released as soon as they would like it to be?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have no idea what they're doing, keep paying to play "beta" This game is going the way of Age of Conan and Warhammer.

They did say early April and failed to deliver yet again.... If they had a clue they would of released some of 1.2 changes in smaller patches but they will do one "big" patch to make sure its buggy. :(

Edited by RoadRash

They have no idea what they're doing, keep paying to play "beta" This game is going the way of Age of Conan and Warhammer.

They did say early April and failed to deliver yet again.... If they had a clue they would of released some of 1.2 changes in smaller patches but they will do one "big" patch to make sure its buggy. :(

Wait. Are you saying that it is later April now?

Wait. Are you saying that it is later April now?

Hahaha, in the mmo complainer's mind, 7 days into a month is definitely later. Heck, it's almost May next week, which means the game has been out 6 months.

Technically, one could say that it is early April up until the 14th (or 15th?).

We are here because we love the Star Wars world and we have been disappointed with the game a lot .. and just hope that the company is more serious and not continue the decline in population that undergoes on all servers ... we want to play swtor but a game with constant updates and content and a difficulty in pve a lot bigger and a far better development pvp, because frankly we all dislike a game with this name so very disappoint ... please put yourself batteries and does not occur as in other games ...

Well if we all closed accounts because we are paying to play "Beta" which in my mind all MMORPG are constantly in this state as they are always updating content, adding new content, fixing bugs etc. no MMORPG would be able to survive.

People complain about bugs, I used to be the same way. Then I took IT and have been learning to program and testing my much smaller programs, and just when I thought it was all good I came across another bug. The point is with so much coding, no matter how much they test before relasing there is always going to be bugs that need to be fixed. Anyone who has not programmed (most people here) would not have a clue and think its really easy and simple. Give it a shot. "Hello World" does not count.

Edited by jemcleod

We are here because we love the Star Wars world and we have been disappointed with the game a lot .. and just hope that the company is more serious and not continue the decline in population that undergoes on all servers ...
Except that all metrics, both Bioware's and those available to the general public, demonstrate the game's overall population is not declining. It's holding steady. Those that left the game did so months ago, and now players are simply rerolling.

Whatever. They need to start putting in features that are actually cool and feel like Star Wars. Who the hell cares about the legacy system other than the people who reroll every 3 weeks? Edited by Gungan

SWTOR was originally slated for March of 2011. It didn't launch until December of 2011. That's a pretty significant delay.

You will not find an official release date from BW/EA other than December 2011. I do not know where you got the March date but is was not official.

You will not find an official release date from BW/EA other than December 2011. I do not know where you got the March date but is was not official.

Thin air/amazon. Both of which are as accurate as asking a magic 8-ball.

The game is already a failure to most. The 1.2 patch is not it's saving grace from the players who decided not to waste more time or money on this game.

i consider the games community a failure

the game however,isnt that bad for a couple month old mmo

Edited by CrunkShizzle

Well if we all closed accounts because we are paying to play "Beta" which in my mind all MMORPG are constantly in this state as they are always updating content, adding new content, fixing bugs etc. no MMORPG would be able to survive.

People complain about bugs, I used to be the same way. Then I took IT and have been learning to program and testing my much smaller programs, and just when I thought it was all good I came across another bug. The point is with so much coding, no matter how much they test before relasing there is always going to be bugs that need to be fixed. Anyone who has not programmed (most people here) would not have a clue and think its really easy and simple. Give it a shot. "Hello World" does not count.

Very well put, and I bet most people here could not program "Hello World".

Your point about just when you thought it was all good you find another but. Imagine dozens if not hundreds of people all working on the same program. And then trying to get all the parts to work together.

Well, looks like it's not coming early april after all, no patch this coming tuesday, so earliest 17th april, and that is mid/late april. If we even see it then, that is.
No one said it had to go out on a Tuesday ... Edited by HeavensAgent

Nobody wants a copy of WOW but please a minimum of uninhabited planets not feasible PVP, with a lag impressive, as there is no incentive rewards except Ilum.

To say the PVE, few Flashpoints, with little difficulty, that the team do with price.

What to say about the many uncorrected bugs, lack of content and the eternal wait for the patches.

1. That's your opinion.

2. There are a lot of flashpoints, and are difficult on HM. They gear you for operations (main focus).

3. I have seen many bugs fixed since release. I don't know what bugs you speak of. Please be specific. I have not cleared all content.