Can people stop complaining??????????

Mayali

WAHHH THIS CLASS IS OP...

WAHHHH I SUCK AT THIS GAME SO IM GONNA CRY ON THE FORUMS

WAHHHHH THEY NEED TO NERF EVERY CLASS SO IM GOD

people need to stop whining like prissy girls and if youre tired of getting owned by a certain class then freakin reroll one and don't ***** on the forums.

3/4 of every thread here is about people crying about EVERY different class.

LETS JUST NERF EVERYONE!!!!

Warzones are supposed to be played using teamwork. Its a team of 8, so if you keep on getting owned by a certain player in a wz you just gotta tell your team to focus them more.

No class is invincible.

JUST STOP CRYING ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because everyone wants an easy mode op spec with a one or two button spam that will get them to the top of the dps/kills chart. As long as there are MMOs and PvP there will always be people who complain and cry that they can't take out X class, so it must be op. Even though the bottom line is they either lack skill or teamwork.

i know right? theres no reason to cry about classes bein OP in wzs cause you can manage.

1v1 is another story....

but until they start implementing 1v1 tourneys, then people need to suck it up. My personal opinion is that Operatives need a buff, but other than that i think it's fair, i've seen warriors, bhs, and sorcs all top the charts as far as damage, so if youre not one of those classes and youre crying on the forums, then you are either not geared enough, or you suck.

people need to stop whining like prissy girls and if youre tired of getting owned by a certain class then freakin reroll one and don't ***** on the forums.

Warzones are supposed to be played using teamwork. Its a team of 8, so if you keep on getting owned by a certain player in a wz you just gotta tell your team to focus them more.

No class is invincible.

hehehe nah , after all , people that want us to stop to complain come here to complain about us complaining ,which make we complain about they trying to make us stop from complaining about they telling us to complain.

No class is invincible.

Why dont you quit complaining about the complainers lol. fail

No class is invincible.

hahah you wrote a forum post about complaining and the only thing i can read is your complaining ooo the irooni

Even though its ironic, he has a point.

There is too much clutter to distinguish QQ from actually concern/feedback.

The most imperfect piece to a game, are the people playing it.

don't worry i canceled my subscription in this game and what i have seen alot of players that didn't like the game is doing the same, i just have 30 more days and then im off, the game is going to get verey lonly when the complainers are gone, trust me on this.