Sith warrior leap to target

Draculet

How far can they go? I moved way back and yet in Hutball they can leap obstacles no other player can. I watched them do this consecutively in a match, I have no shots to slow them down with in the air that seems to work as an eng sniper. I hit them and it shows dmg, they just absorb and keep going. Their leap range needs to be shortened a bit as they can leap from the acid pit to the final ramps.

More fun is standing in the top platform behind a beam and watch as they try to target you and leap lot´s of jiggling and side to side movement and then they get ganked :D

I always laugh with my friends in mumble when a jugg in the pit is running straight at me like he's gonna charge out of the pit for an easy score... and then just dies at my feet. I can almost hear him furiously pounding his keyboard on the forums demanding a nerf to cover...

How far can they go? I moved way back and yet in Hutball they can leap obstacles no other player can. I watched them do this consecutively in a match, I have no shots to slow them down with in the air that seems to work as an eng sniper. I hit them and it shows dmg, they just absorb and keep going. Their leap range needs to be shortened a bit as they can leap from the acid pit to the final ramps.

If our leap range needs to get shortened...then we demand force sprint like sorcs so we can sprint through flames....Or pull, so we can camp a flame and w8 the enemy ball carrier to come, so we can pull them in and instant kill them with no effort...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.