The Server Population is not Dropping.

BOLTgamer

"It's not happening to me, so it CAN'T be happening to anyone else!"

Thats ironic, mention the population from the record footage.

And the only excuse I hear from people claiming the game is dying use the same philosiphy "If my server is standard (which is not dying I mind you) then this game is dying!!!"

lol@200+ during prime time....i guess youre lucky to be on one of the few servers that actually hit that level! My main is on a server that never goes above 40 in fleet during prime time. My alts are on a server that consistently had the highest wait queues at launch...now the server is lucky to break a 100 at prime time.

lol@200+ during prime time....i guess youre lucky to be on one of the few servers that actually hit that level! My main is on a server that never goes above 40 in fleet during prime time. My alts are on a server that consistently had the highest wait queues at launch...now the server is lucky to break a 100 at prime time.

I 100% agree with you. Most people migrated to Empire side which I saw consistent on my friends server, however, the population did not drop because of this, did the people in your faction? yeah.

Mind I play on a Republic Standard server, I was lucky because my server has a guild which is very popular on Youtube, which explains why my faction and the empire are pretty equal.

I 100% agree with you. Most people migrated to Empire side which I saw consistent on my friends server, however, the population did not drop because of this, did the people in your faction? yeah.

Mind I play on a Republic Standard server, I was lucky because my server has a guild which is very popular on Youtube, which explains why my faction and the empire are pretty equal.

I'm on Empire side.....

I'm on Empire side.....

Might be that it's vice versa like I said and that Republic is more populated.

Even if you're on a light server then it's a lot of peoples faults for jumping into the servers that weren't gaurentee to succeed at launch.

Even if you're on a light server then it's a lot of peoples faults for jumping into the servers that weren't gaurentee to succeed at launch.

Neat observation....it changes nothing.

BW needs to axe half the NA servers...it's getting lonely out there. I've got 10 days left on my account. I'll check back in on SWTOR this summer.

I submitted a ticket asking if I can get a transfer to a more populated server...GM said transfers aren't possible but they are working hard to make sure the game is enjoyable on all servers....I hope so...but they aren't there yet.

Edited by mSum

Neat observation....it changes nothing.

BW needs to axe half the NA servers...it's getting lonely out there. I've got 10 days left on my account. I'll check back in on SWTOR this summer.

24% of the servers are low, it shouldnt be a high priorty

They need to fix it but not before a lot of other things.

Even if you're on a light server then it's a lot of peoples faults for jumping into the servers that weren't guarantee to succeed at launch.

at launch all servers were FULL and heavy,it is not there fault and when BW increased the server cap it all changed to light and standard/heavy/very heavy/full. please research before you post. Also just because your server is fine does not mean other are good to.

24% of the servers are low, it shouldnt be a high priorty

They need to fix it but not before a lot of other things.

I think it's one of the biggest problems with SWTOR...this is supposed to be an MMO, but it plays much more like a single player RP game. "Shouldn't be a high priority"? If people are putting their subs on hold like I am...I think that's a pretty big problem.

Standard can be pretty bad as well. My server almost always says "Standard"....but it's a ghost town in MMO terms.

Questing you are lucky if you ever see another player. Fleet hovers around 40-50 people. It will hit 70 on the weekends.

200 would be cool, just doesn't happen on my server.

at launch all servers were FULL and heavy,it is not there fault and when BW increased the server cap it all changed to light and standard/heavy/very heavy/full. please research before you post. Also just because your server is fine does not mean other are good to.

Really? Research, why must I do that when I was there. I rolled on a Server that was heavy at launch, now it is Standard because they increased the cap. Does that mean I didn't do research? No, I'm saying it's what might happened. and FYI I was here since early access and even since launch the "newer" servers at the time where Medium, most people moved off them because they wanted to play on the high population servers at the time, hence why they're low now.

Is it BioWare's fault? No, they clearly stated that they would limit people during early access, however, it is there game and they should take complete action now, they SHOULD do a small server merge, not a massive.

My thread is not to discuss servers that where low since launch, if they were low since launch then they are not dropping, and if they changed since launch they are not dropping, they've dropped, but not dropping. Just part of server migration.

Edited by BOLTgamer

I think it's one of the biggest problems with SWTOR...this is supposed to be an MMO, but it plays much more like a single player RP game. "Shouldn't be a high priority"? If people are putting their subs on hold like I am...I think that's a pretty big problem.

Standard can be pretty bad as well. My server almost always says "Standard"....but it's a ghost town in MMO terms.

Questing you are lucky if you ever see another player. Fleet hovers around 40-50 people. It will hit 70 on the weekends.

yeah i agree davieks estate says standard at prime time but only has 40 people at fleet repub and empire has 80 ish

This is actually what's happening on rogue moon (eu) empire side, republic side numbers are even lower

LOL what game are you playing?

On Basilisk Droid peak population is more or less the same - 220-260 people at fleet. I guess that lower level planets are less populated now, but they were full only for a week or two after launch.