SWTOR Tattoo!!

SavageSock

So... I got a tattoo of the SWTOR logo, mainly because it's Star Wars related and I've been wanting a Star Wars tattoo for awhile now, and when I saw the logo for SWTOR, I knew that was what I wanted. However I wanted it to be battle worn, and scarred.

So this is what I ended up with XD

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/421141_10150839058494307_832824306_12362705_1519900425_n.jpg

Awesome or Awesome?

That is some very good artwork. I'm getting a tattoo soon too. I've been working on one where it's a green and red lightsaber intersecting and underneath, the respectful codes. (jedi code for the green, sith for the red). It look pretty awesome on paper but no idea how it will look on my back.

looks awesome dude. really want to get one myself, thinking of the mandalorian symbols, they look awesome

I was thinking of getting the Imperial Agent one, but yeah something tatooing a target on me doesn't sound like a good idea :p

LOL,. a tattoo a choice, a symbolic totem of expression. I life time mark to show courage bravery and honor. A mark of brotherhood and unity.........................A GAME TATTOO???? LoL (as a parent,,,,, big sigh.............)
Well as an enthusiastic follower of pretty much everything Star Wars, I've been in a love with universe since I was introduced to it at a really young age. Therefore even though the symbol is related to this game, it's more over a display of affection and fondness of the universe that has held me captive since I was a child and really influenced me into reading (EU content), and playing video games.

I approve. If you're going to get a tat, it should be something important to you that speaks about you. The Star Wars universe and sagas are rich in symbolism and depth. It's a tattoo that doesn't just speak of a game, but of a worldview.

Plus, it looks awesome.