Tired of Huttball

DFade

Why is it that 9 out of 10 Warzones is Huttball.... If nothing is done about this soon im off this game. Im sure when we get the next Warzone in 1.2 we will have same problem. no one from Republic will join fand we are stuck in Huttball.

Because you can only have so much content at release.

Three Warzones, only Huttball allows same faction teams, so Huttball is what you get most of the time. It's the trade-off / work-a-round warzone to ensure low population servers can still get in some warzones.

Imagine how horrible it'd be if every match HAD to be Empire vs. Republic?

And if you want to compare apples to apples, SWTOR to WoW, think of how many battlegrounds WoW had at launch.

Here's a hint.

ZERO.

Three Warzones, only Huttball allows same faction teams, so Huttball is what you get most of the time. It's the trade-off / work-a-round warzone to ensure low population servers can still get in some warzones.

And if you want to compare apples to apples, SWTOR to WoW, think of how many battlegrounds WoW had at launch.

Here's a hint.

ZERO.

Well said. Anyone else remember the 2 hour queues for a BG in vanilla WoW? I like the fact I can always get a WZ, thanks to Huttball. It's actually an enjoyable gamemode and we're getting another same faction WZ to balance it out anyway. Why are people whinging about things that are already being solved?

Why is it that 9 out of 10 Warzones is Huttball.... If nothing is done about this soon im off this game. Im sure when we get the next Warzone in 1.2 we will have same problem. no one from Republic will join fand we are stuck in Huttball.

here's a little bit of info before you throw you temper tantrum and "OMG IF I DON'T GET MY WAY I'M QUITTING".. the warzone they are adding will have same faction Qeue.

and if that isn't enough (which I'm sure it wont be) i will say what everyone else will tell you..

Roll a republic toon.

just log out when u get hutball, and relog and enter queue after 3 mins.. thats what i do, i literally hate hutball,i cant bear anything there, from the stupid annoying voice shouting "LETS PLAY HUTBALLLLLLLLLLL"

Here's a hint.

ZERO.

You can't compare WoW's original release to a 2011 release.

Ohh how I love Imp whining.

Roll Republic, get regular Warzones.

What a mature comment...

Why should I roll Republic. I bought this game to play Imperial..

But I understand that if I roll Imp Im stuck with Huttball. That is a nice game feature.

and for the record, i have never played world of warcraft. it felt like a kids game and it didnt

fanzy me, maybe it did for you.

Maybe Bioware should let same faction play Not only Huttball but also CivilWar and Void Star. But maybe that is also to OHHH Sith crying... ;) I play BH

roll republic then

then again if you really have to ask why you have huttball 90% of the time, we probably don't want you here

WHo are WE... you and your dog ??

Edited by DFade

Wait two weeks for 1.2. We're getting a new Warzone and apparently you're going to be able to play more of the warzones against your own faction.

Thansk Gold.. that was an answer i could use.. ty

w

I really hated huttball at first and it felt like a real grind. Its grown on me and I think it's the most fun of the 3. Obviously as empire it gets queued 90% of the time so if it's not your cup of tea you are screwed.

Play Republic?

Nah. Too hard.

Well said. Anyone else remember the 2 hour queues for a BG in vanilla WoW? I like the fact I can always get a WZ, thanks to Huttball. It's actually an enjoyable gamemode and we're getting another same faction WZ to balance it out anyway. Why are people whinging about things that are already being solved?

yeah pretty much. also they have said that they will make Civil war and voidstar the same way as huttball and denova. meaning you can play against the same faction.

I heard is they change the scenario as training one. Like you are training warzones and strategies with ppl of the same faction. This will help greatly, in making more vareity of warzones for everybody.