Anyone else bored already?

Thorbrand

This is the first MMO to feature voice acting for nearly every single quest and NPC, and you repay them for their hard work to give you that by skipping through it all and not listening to it? Please withdraw your pre-order, we don't need ungrateful people like you in this game.

I tried, but I just lost the willto live with the voice acting, 20mins to hand in 3 quests.....

It just disguises go here kill 30 quest, they are siill there, you just have to sit through loads of crap first.

Voice acting storey quests fine, for the rest, waste of time.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 days in and I don't have the desire most MMOs give to play. Usually I am trying to skip work or training to game. Just to easy of a game with no real challenging content.

I mean who is even listening to the VO. I haven't seen EA started and still feel like I am wasting time having to space bar though it.

Now I know a bunch of Fanbois are going to flame but hey I paid for it also!

Short answer: LOL No!

Long answer: I don't see myself getting bored until I've played through 16 times (at least). I have played one flashpoint a little too much but I choose to do that. Also, once I get all my story driven jollies off, I plan on diving into PVP full time.

Plus I see expansions coming before I even have a chance to finish playing through each class story line. If anyone has ever enjoyed a Star Wars movie or an MMO I think they could live in this digital universe for a long time.

2 days in and I don't have the desire most MMOs give to play. Usually I am trying to skip work or training to game. Just to easy of a game with no real challenging content.

I mean who is even listening to the VO. I haven't seen EA started and still feel like I am wasting time having to space bar though it.

Now I know a bunch of Fanbois are going to flame but hey I paid for it also!

first off you havent paid for anything yet so please go cancel your pre order if you really feel this way, 2nd off nope. tons better than other mmos where i just grab quest an grind them out. i actually get a story this way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.