Dailies

CodeBlueMedic

Hey everyone,

I was talking to some guys while questing earlier and they recommended doing dailies before you even hit 50. One of them in particular was saying that once you hit 47, you should just do the dailies to hit cap. I'm interested in doing dailies for the money, gear and XP (lvl 47 currently), but I'm not sure where to go to get these "daily" quest?

Any help?

Aren't the mods you get from the daily quests ilvl 56, so you have to be lvl 50 to equip them?

No in fact if your doing hardmodes or operations, you won't even use those mods for too long, some of the implants and earpieces are what you need to save for, even then they're not that great considering the time needed to save for 120+ dailies.

Stuff from dailies is either lvl49 or 50 - that said its certainly nice to have that stuff ready when you do hit 50, and its tons of money in the process. I would say belsavis bonus series/dailies are doable at 47+, and you can pick them up easily. Ilum ones however require you to finish your class storyline, which you probably won't have done before 50 anyway, so its kinda out of reach for that reason.

Aren't the mods you get from the daily quests ilvl 56, so you have to be lvl 50 to equip them?

Yes, but nothing's preventing you from collecting commendations from 47 onwards. I have done the group quests in Belsavis plenty of time with 47-48 players.

Thinking about it, I can see a point in doing them at 47 in addition to doing your other quests. Then when you hit 50 you'd have X commendations already banked up.

But doing the dailies instead, seems kinda pointless to me. You have to finish your class quest to get to Illum, and I can't imagine you make more XP or credits doing dailies then you would normal quests.

Edited by VanorDM

No in fact if your doing hardmodes or operations, you won't even use those mods for too long, some of the implants and earpieces are what you need to save for, even then they're not that great considering the time needed to save for 120+ dailies.

It depends on the class, but I have yet to find one case where rakata earpiece is better than crit crafted ones you can buy and slot augments in... sorta broken since its supposed to be 'top end' but oh well.

Also while its true HMs don't require having everything slotted in purple 50, for people that dont know them/don't have their rotations and stuff hashed out it certainly helps, and it also lets you rearrange/optimize your stats in better way than sets from hms give you (wth do i do with all that accuracy on tank gear instead of... etc)

Thinking about it, I can see a point in doing them at 47 in addition to doing your other quests. Then when you hit 50 you'd have X commendations already banked up.

But doing the dailies instead, seems kinda pointless to me. You have to finish your class quest to get to Illum, and I can't imagine you make more XP or credits doing dailies then you would normal quests.

I wouldn't be doing them instead of my class quest, but rather doing them at the same time. That way I am building up XP, comms, money, gear, etc. My main thing was just not knowing where to go to pick up these quest...Also, are they all heroics needing a +4 group?

Not a problem because I'm like 20k away from 48 ;-)

Then do the Belsavus bonus series. It opens up the dailies at the dominion outpost. There's an H2 and 2 H4s. The rest are soloable. The bonus series will breadcrumb you all the way through all the dailies.

Edited by Caelrie