7 Troopers on enemy team???

tolad

Because commando/merc is ez-mode same with sorc/sage, its also why there are so many nerf threads they also tend to be the same classes that like to emote like they are a pvp pro's while they are backpeddling, keyboard turning, and clicking you to death which just makes people rage harder....

I have actually known quiet a few to re-roll out of pure boredom with their class.

maybe there are lots of troopers because they are fun to play and they look cool in the various armor sets.

the stats from guild summit indicate that they are not at all the dominant class played.

the real issue: why are there so few smugglers/ imperial agents?

Seeing how there are more of the subclass-Sorc than then the both subclasses of trooper.. if would seem a fluke rather than a mainstay.

I agree with this as well. I find the BH/commando is popular, but often mixed in with PT/VG too much. Whereas its obvious when you see none or only 1 assassin/shadow that the other 12 headplates that say SI or JC are sage/sorc. Best way to see this in action is hutball against own faction. When you see lightning had make up all but 2-3 of the icon plates and during the 15 min match you see none or only 1 assassin....

I took screen shots for weeks and posted them, but the thread was removed and I was warned since it was "not constructive" Clearly not constructive to post the truth... AoC fail incoming!

Because they're kind of terrible in PvP. The stealth spec had the bite taken out of it, and the healing is way behind the other two. Lethality's only real use was the AoE DoT for preventing caps.

maybe there are lots of troopers because they are fun to play and they look cool in the various armor sets.

the stats from guild summit indicate that they are not at all the dominant class played.

^

This.

I refuse to be a glowbatter. Even moreso yet ANOTHER Inq/Cons. I'd love to play my agent but quite frankly they aren't worth the slot except for one SNIPER since his dps is ok and for the buff. Non-force users all the way.

*So few smugs/IA's because not only are they hard to play with complicated mechanics that are redundant and counter to each other but they've been nerfed to the point that people realize that from a min/max perspective they bring nothing to the table that another class wouldn't bring along with more. More utility, more support, more survivability. A single sniper/gunslinger might be ok, mostly to get the group buff, but really they're a sub-optimal class to bring to the group.*

was it these guys?

OMG nice! I think I may have to get a hold of those guys and see if my crew wants to reroll on that server. Our whole goal was to start a trooper (and some smugglers, can always use pilots/air support ;) ) guild - Phoenix Company. Only have 7 peeps so far though, hard to find non glowbatters here :(

Alderaan matches that are all troopers are *********** boss. It just looks so cool seeing them all over the place.

Everything looks cooler with blaster fire. Non Glowbatters FTMFW!

I kind of wish there was a server set to trooper/BH/Smuggler/Agent only.

Seriously how long untill that freakin class is actually able to play against! Every game i go into now at least have of the team is troopers! Please Nerf!!

Instead of making yet another nerf thread, educate yourself by reading the Guild summit and the Dev Tracker, nerf is already coming.....:rolleyes:

Because commando/merc is ez-mode same with sorc/sage, its also why there are so many nerf threads they also tend to be the same classes that like to emote like they are a pvp pro's while they are backpeddling, keyboard turning, and clicking you to death which just makes people rage harder....

I have actually known quiet a few to re-roll out of pure boredom with their class.

Commando is ez-mode against retarded people. Vanguard is ez-mode against retarded->normal people. Both gets devastated by shadows/knights players above average.

Edited by Niconogood

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.