Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

actually we could go to sleep and get up in time.

Eh, depends what time of day for me. Six hours of sleep isn't so great, and if it's midnight to 6am, I'd just buy a six-pack or two of mountain dew and pull an all-nighter.

Edited by BlackMaximus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined queue at 5:30 this afternoon. I left for the 30 min estimated queue time. When I came back after that 1/2 hour, there was an error message...I had to rejoin queue.

It is now 7:26 and I am still waiting to play. When I rejoined queue it was an estimated 50 min wait. I would join another server, but I really don't want to do the jedi knight quests for a third time (i played in two of the beta weekends).

Wish me luck. After I post this I am going to go and check.

These ques are amazingly disappointing... by the time the game releases all servers are going to be full... I totally wish I hadn't given them my money, is there a way to get a refund? ( purchased on origin ) I would really like a yellow reply to this so I can get my money back.

Crashed earlier, got stuck in 2200 queue and that was about 4 hours ago. Times are more than double than the time it says.

Bit of a joke really, my guild was placed on the server and the only advice we seen so far is move to a new server or play off peak times or wait and let it fix itself.

This is totally unacceptable, also poor planning and execution on the guild deployment for my server (Tomb of Freedon Nadd [EU]).

We need a real solution.

Just sat in a que for 2 hours after getting home late. Then I get an error when I'm number 200, sending me back into spot 700+.

I am NOT moving servers as my character, character name and guild is at Bloodworthy.

If this is not fixed, I am not subscribing.

I'm sorry to all the fanboys out there, but if this is not fixed - Bioware is going to lose a lot of customers.

I notice some servers are ok now (though not mine)

Spoke to one of my oppos who got in at about 9:15 after queueing from before 6:00

No chance I would even consider going through that just to play a game

Bio need to answer this QUICKLY. They need to fix it almost as quick.

Courtesy demands some sort of response from them surely?

I'm giving them till the 20th, then If it's not fixed I'm offski

Same. They can't demand that we move servers to get out of the queues. I for one, pre-ordered so I could get my character name before anyone else; which I did - in addition to playing with my guild and friends.

I just can't be arsed to play this waiting game in 2011.

I can understand that the general response from BW to high queue times would be to 'pick another server'.

The problem from the user perspective is that we've already spent time on a character on their particular server.

Simplest solution would be to start offering free server transfers for characters from these high-population servers.

This way everyone is happy - Players have no queues, keep their character progression, don't need to spend money, and Bioware get to even the population distribution across servers without risking the potential performance drawbacks of raising the population caps.

I can understand that the general response from BW to high queue times would be to 'pick another server'.

The problem from the user perspective is that we've already spent time on a character on their particular server.

Simplest solution would be to start offering free server transfers for characters from these high-population servers.

This way everyone is happy - Players have no queues, keep their character progression, don't need to spend money, and Bioware get to even the population distribution across servers without risking the potential performance drawbacks of raising the population caps.

I would only accept this if I get my entire guild with me in the transfer, as well as my character's name.

I would only accept this if I get my entire guild with me in the transfer, as well as my character's name.

You wouldnt even need to offer entire guild transfers - because whilst most servers do have high number of guildees on them, theres also a lot of people who are unguilded and have no affiliation to a particular server yet who would probably not mind moving to lower the traffic anyway

How hard Can it be to Limit the number of characters per server and say Full when the maximum character limit for that server other than saying the current level of the server pupulation which is useless.

I can"t even be bothered to start a new char on a new server while i am already at lvl 25 and also that i know by the time we get 20th my new server will be full too.

Please I beg you Fix This Soon. At least tell us when it will be fixed. Because its not fun to wait for 4 hours for que just to get in and lvl my char more while knowing that i might never be back in that server again... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah my server is an hour wait time as well. I just don't want to go to a different server. I was in early access on day one. My character has been through alot and I do not want to level him again.

If you want me to go to a new server to help with the ques transfer my character instead of making me start over. Thank you. :rak_grin:

It's totally irresponsible and a disservice to the Community.

I'm talking about OceanicPvP single handedly making Swiftsure and Harbinger inaccessible.

They're spamming everyone in the Pacific Rim to switch their guild to these servers AND all Pacific Rim randoms to join these servers, which it's just stupid, and exactly what they did to WoW Backrock.

SWITCH TO A NEW SERVER!

We will move our large guild to a new server. BW, can we send the bill to OceanicPVP?

Edited by ShadowAxx

I don't understand...

the game hasn't even launched. we are probably like not even half of the population that's going to play...

what's going to happen on launch date?

I just got home from work, and I'm at a 1.5 hour wait. it'll be 10 by the time I play...

I know what to do next time, when I'm leaving work, I'm gonna get on my pc from my phone and start the game. this way I'll only wait an hour instead of 2...

this is the worst bs ever, I can't believe this ****.

I wonder if the TOS was read, if we could be refunded for the time the game isn't available to us for play

I don't understand...

the game hasn't even launched. we are probably like not even half of the population that's going to play...

what's going to happen on launch date?

I just got home from work, and I'm at a 1.5 hour wait. it'll be 10 by the time I play...

I know what to do next time, when I'm leaving work, I'm gonna get on my pc from my phone and start the game. this way I'll only wait an hour instead of 2...

this is the worst bs ever, I can't believe this ****.

I wonder if the TOS was read, if we could be refunded for the time the game isn't available to us for play

I got home at 23:00 - it's 2:00 now, still in que.