Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just waited almsot 2 *********** hours in a que then it connects to the server and it says error 9000 cannot connect and bam i instant get kicked back to the 2 hour que again!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

***!!!!!!!!! givf people that crash a *********** 5 min relog time stupid mongs!!

I just waited almsot 2 *********** hours in a que then it connects to the server and it says error 9000 cannot connect and bam i instant get kicked back to the 2 hour que again!!!

***!!!!!!!!! givf people that crash a *********** 5 min relog time stupid mongs!!

so true, and so unaswered

Same here, i havent words... im done with that, nomore subscription!!!

The worst thing about the queue is that it doesn't guarantee you access. If you get disc. after a long wait it's the worst what can happen. Yesterday it happend to me on every try until it was that late where people where going offline and i could finaly join for a couple of minutes until i got to bed myself for a 4 hour rest until i had to get up for work.

Today..oh well...i'm allready waiting 1 hour in queue and am only half way through..if i get disc. i'll bite into my keyboard.

Every damn server is FULL...

I was waiting for 1hour and 53 mins before i got to number 1 in line...THEN GOT A DC :mad:

And by the dev's own words... The game is not even released yet. More will be comming. Yes, they could add more servers, but that wont help jack ****. Im a part of a gaming community for 9 years. I want to play on the server my community are located on. I expect some queue for sure, this isnt my first mmo. But about 2 hours in line, just to have to reenter from scratch is on the bring of insane.

Bio, you are starting to drop the ball here. Catch it before it hits the ground:mad:

What I find even more frustrating than the ultra long queues is that they are not saying anything about their plans to fix that.

Some posters have said that the queues will get less and the server-populations will balance themselves out and so on. I don't doubt that, but if that's what they're planning, then why don't they say so.

I mean there are probably an estimated 50.000 or even more people in queues right now (my estimate is built on the queue on my server that is about a thousand people long and the approximate amount of servers with queues (I didn't really count them, so....). And this server's queue is by far not the longest, from the estimated times that are given)

I bet you most of these thousands of people are really pissed right now, because it's friday evening and they have to wait for hours to get to play.

They should really put better information out here on the forums to comfort these angry and worried people.

I mean what really sucks is the question wheter all this really is getting better, or us who got in on the first day and had to chose from servers that are now all full should sacrifice their mid-lvl toons and start over again while the game is still fresh, or just be patient for a week or two...

The worst thing about the queue is that it doesn't guarantee you access. If you get disc. after a long wait it's the worst what can happen. Yesterday it happend to me on every try until it was that late where people where going offline and i could finaly join for a couple of minutes until i got to bed myself for a 4 hour rest until i had to get up for work.

Today..oh well...i'm allready waiting 1 hour in queue and am only half way through..if i get disc. i'll bite into my keyboard.

Everyone here totally agrees with that. If you DC youre pwned. If someone doesnt, open one eye, its clear youre keeping em closed.

Edited by Lopys

No, but last time I checked Google worked everywhere.

Ah, you missed my edit then?

As I said there, tomorrow here will be the heaviest shopping day of the year. Local shops have made arrangements for free buses to pick up.drop off at local car parks etc tec

It's called Good Business.

I'm luckily playing but seeing i received my invite yesterday and saw in the evening that the only eu english rppvp was at full alrdy, i thought we should see a new rppvp server this friday so far it seems they dont pay attention to europe much.

Refreshing the list i see it has been on full for over 2hours alrdy and now even a queue

Also therez only a few the newer ones i think that are on just heavy

rest is full or close to it

I also believe they don't keep in mind that more ppl will join these full servers, when launch arrives seeing they alrdy got a friend or maybe even a guild whose on one

So aint it better to release now already some!?

Ow well at least in the game having fun on a jedi sentinel but i want to play my Bounty Hunter more :D

This is getting so silly 99% of EU servers are VERY HEAVY or FULL

Wait times at over 2½ hours in worst case!

How did you manage to calculate this bad?

As it is pre release it should be obvious how many peeps you have coming!

And you make servers to small to handle it!

What will happen when release day comes 20/12 ?

3-4 hours wait?

You made a great game, but made it unplayable with your c64 servers :mad:

Last night I was @ 1100 when I started the queue. Today I'm at 1630. This really sucks, and yes. I could select another realm, but for me, I'd rather wait 2 hours (gwahhh....) than create a new character, level it up to 16 and continue.

By the time I reach 16 (1-2 days) I can almost guarantee that the before medium load server, has gone to full or queued.

I hope the admins and moderators can appreciate that some servers are populated by demographics. In my case, the server I've chosen to play on is heavily populated by Scandinavians and Scandinavian guilds. Choosing a different server with a different demographic isn't really worth it imho.

This confirms the servers are CAPPED.

Well obviously they are capped!! lol

You think they allow an infinite amount of people to play on one server??

They need to get their act together and raise all caps to retail level immediatley, then once we lose the 20% of freeloaders from the servers after grace period ends they can reduce the cap back again if required.

Well obviously they are capped!! lol

You think they allow an infinite amount of people to play on one server??

They need to get their act together and raise all caps to retail level immediatley, then once we lose the 20% of freeloaders from the servers after grace period ends they can reduce the cap back again if required.

that was for "nonbeliever" people.

as you stated. it was obvious.

Changing servers isn't a fix for us , it is indeed for em maybe but we went there with a guild we spent hours to level up our character and i don;t think any of us wanna start this over and over again....So in the END pls do something about it.

the que's are to much now , it's gotten out of hand.

They need to open new servers and direct new players to them.

I'll be patient for a week or so as it must be an almost impossible nightmare for bioware to keep everyone happy , and with so many players it's hard to get the servers just right.

yeah people are tards at times its a launch technology isnt like uber super yet in the mmo market expect que's thats the way of the mmo dont even try to bring other games up as great launches only reason rift and a few games had it smooth is because they didnt have a masss exodus of players like tor does these guys have had about 6 years to earn their fans expect a rocky few weeks of patches after launch its not a console game its a online persistant one duh expect downtimes.