Coming in Game Update 1.2

CourtneyWoods

As stated b4 I hate the fact of the legacy system that u can get abiltiys that u should not have for the class.

Im fine with the species thing but having like a inquisitor running around rocket punching or using a flamethrower on people is dumb.

I want the fact that a class is unique cuz it has cool abilities. That is one of the reasons I am playing BH, cuz they have things like flamethrowers and jetpacks and rockets. With the legacy system its all ruined so its a matter of leveling legacy to be an epic killing machine. and leveling legacy is very easy

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stated b4 I hate the fact of the legacy system that u can get abiltiys that u should not have for the class.

Im fine with the species thing but having like a inquisitor running around rocket punching or using a flamethrower on people is dumb.

I want the fact that a class is unique cuz it has cool abilities. That is one of the reasons I am playing BH, cuz they have things like flamethrowers and jetpacks and rockets. With the legacy system its all ruined so its a matter of leveling legacy to be an epic killing machine. and leveling legacy is very easy

You can't get "abilities" (plural). You get one ability. And you don't get to choose which one. And it's on a 20 minute CD.

i feel this guy is on track in all the movies you are either force sensitive or not even thou prince leia was luke's sister and was from the same father she did not have force powers <snip>

It is not that she didn't have force powers, it was she was never trained to use them. When we first meet Luke in the movie you would think he didn't have any force powers either.

Remember "The force is strong in the Skywalker family"..

I call BS on this update.

Legacy update was promis this month, not next or later.

Also this is not the biggest free update, fist alot of the stuff in this update was in some of the other new mmo.

Also have you seen some of the EvE updates? also Rift got a free new giant zone.

Also insted of this one giant update, what about doing something smart, and make something, test it and then release it insted of setting on it and waiting to some wierd date.

Or is that some PR BS like day1 DLC that was clearly made to be part main game and not some extra.

Do you even know what you are talking about??? Why do people post when they themselves dont understand what they are writing? Of course they are testing it. They wouldnt release without testing it first. Am i not making any sense here? Oh wait... thats you.

Why is everyone hating? Think of the original KOTOR, you could have 2 pistols and still use lightning, Choke someone Blue saber. Who cares if a BH can use lightning maybe he has special gloves. And really if you hate on the updates or the game itself just go play some other game you deem more Star Warsy.

Why is everyone hating? Think of the original KOTOR, you could have 2 pistols and still use lightning, Choke someone Blue saber. Who cares if a BH can use lightning maybe he has special gloves. And really if you hate on the updates or the game itself just go play some other game you deem more Star Warsy.

It's too true. I saw many posts QQing on this forum that we can't do what we could do in KotOR, and now that we get even a shred of that ability, we get QQ that we can.

BioWare just can't win with these people, hehehehehe.

Population has dropped seriously low. Now at prime times its 150 ppl where it used to be 290 (Fleet population).

Cant find groups for flashpoints (pugs) any longer.

Its time for an auto group matchmaking tool.

Population has dropped seriously low. Now at prime times its 150 ppl where it used to be 290 (Fleet population).

Cant find groups for flashpoints (pugs) any longer.

Its time for an auto group matchmaking tool.

Don't be surprised if that doesn't work. Inability to make PuGs has MUCH less to do with population than it does with the fact that there are a rapidly growing mass of players who, like me, absolutely refuse to PuG anymore.

It's just not worth it. Ever. I gave up several MMOs ago.

Ok so i play a BH Marc im a Battlemaster with some bm gear and a few pieces of champ gear still, and i read BH is getting nerfed and i think wth are they doing that for?

I have played OP classes in other games and im pretty certain i can tell when im OP , im not, im good versus other BH of my gear lvl or less im decent versus inquis and some consular, some i beat down hard and some i cant scratch, i have alot of trouble versus smugglers warriors assassins jedis operatives and snipers of like gear. So i ask why and all i can figure is people are crying about rocket punch and or blast? news flash it aint all that i really enjoy my merc now but im in no way op so if someone could please explain to me why the class is getting nerfed or maybe give me tips on what im doing wrong as far as maybe my spec which is 6/31/4 half the time versus warrior types smuggler types consular types my knockbacks dont even work so please do explain what you folks are thinking because honestly if you go overboard in nerfing my favorite toon i doubt ill continue playing. I hate leveling though it was fun on my merc i did it and i was happy to be done with it and i definitely do not feel like doing it again.

On a side note im dissapointed that my ideas for Ilum were ignored, instead you guys just made Ilum irrelevent, couldnt be that hard to add scavenging nodes and or a captain to Ilum or to make crates only lootable by the faction that owns a particular node north or south including crates.

Stormcrowe Infinite Empire

Adi Gallia. A Jedi Master in Episode 2 who used a red lightsaber. He's wrong.

Cade Skywalker. A Bounty Hunter who used to be a jedi. Used force choke.

Your missing the whole point...

He's not only talking lightsaber colors. A great function for the debate on light side going dark or vice versa. Would have been to actually make it happen! It would have been nice for the RPer's and could also add a sense of pride in your faction if you could make your starting character strongly aligned with the faction you choose and allow a way to earn your way into the other faction and make it difficult to do so if thats what you want to do. Galaxies had that much right at least.

Is it me or does playing a BH storyline seem like it would have been a perfect fit for a neutral faction? Smuggler Would have been a great fit there too. Not trying to complain because I do love the game. Maybe the reason for opening other factions exclusive specie classes is to help provide something exclusive to playing on the republic faction?

Speaking of exclusives. Please stay the course on making each crafter, class, chosen companion combo or Bonus Series efforts rewarded in a way that will make you feel there was some purpose to putting in the time. Not just some grind that anybody can do. For example...choose one companion over another, one them is going to not like it and could possibly leave battles and or refuse to do much for you. Been a crafter of a certain trade for a while? You earn a bonus for your experience/time that you continue to put into that trade with out leaving because it's no longer deemed useful. Like a bonus bar or something that earns you more crits./unique outcomes on your creations. For the bonus series..Well there is no NPC faction bonus yet. Wouldn't it be neat? If a wandering group of Voss or Gormak etc. would attack you or wave depending on how your quests were played out.

It's your companies game so its up to you on how you want to implement these things..Just don't overlook them. There is a very large base of mature players, who like in real life, enjoy being good at what they do without any fluff needed ;)

Edited by Adofo

I kinda like to see Looking For Group in to the game that is what we need more here at this moment but the features what is comming at patch 1.2 are nice ... i mean drag and drop UI function :p Awsomenes!!! :D

And no one is forcing people to use Legacy UNLOCKS.

Not only is it ONE ability not of your choosing and on a 20 minute cooldown, but it is only usable when you have a companion out (Heroic Moment must be active), Not so epic or killing machine when you bother to research rather than QQ at a video...

I'm fine with everything, but for the love of god don't put add-ons in the game... when it becomes more work than play the game just loses it's appeal. You guys need to stop wanting this game to be WoW with lightsabers..... Edited by Rutrict

I'm fine with everything, but for the love of god don't put add-ons in the game... when it becomes more work than play the game just loses it's appeal. You guys need to stop wanting this game to be WoW with lightsabers.....

I do not see how add ons will make this game feel like a job.... If anything it will make the game easier as people will actually be able to perfect their rotation and have it become second nature...

Good day!

I would like to ask if there really will be a back-hand saber style in the game? I ask because on the launcher there is a jedi with a green back-hand saber. I became a huge fan of this saber stance after Force Unleashed due to it's exceptional usage of acrobatics and flashy moves, so I'd really appreciate it if I could use this style.

Edited by Gaeru

I really think your design team needs to do a better job of customer profiling and reviewing analytic data on your community of players.

/disappointed :(

I can see from your sig that you're a professional complainer. How about making your own MMO that totaly rocks and steals all of SWTOR's business. Then you could be the competitor . . . ohh wait, I bet you don't make games . . . . how sad. Well chap, either suck it up, or go check out that greener grass you were seeing earlier I'm sure things are much better waaaaayyyyyyyy over there.

The changes in 1.2 put the final nail in the coffin for my subscription. You guys and gals dropped a bomb on Star Wars lore. With your inability to put appropriate Crystal Color solutions into place.

Remove the LS / DS restrictions but, if only on the RP servers you should add restrictions that adhere to the traditions during this time period (Sith and blaster shooting classes use red only, etc).

Ability to have a Bounty Hunter Force Choke someone is a joke as well. Why didn't you just unlock skills that don't give someone such a large Force advantage like that? Such as Imperial Agent unlocks a Stealth Generator skill. Or Jedi Consular can unlock your ability to rally your allies with a temporary buff.

You decided the ability for a Trooper to Force Lightning was okay because his dad was a Pureblood Sith Inquisitor? Seems pretty far fetched.

I really think your design team needs to do a better job of customer profiling and reviewing analytic data on your community of players.

/disappointed :(

my thoughts are ^ to P1-->P4 of the above

Edited by Dreadikous