For 8 man Premades, Lets talk about class makeup.

Skitlz

Er PT/Vanguard don't have a knock back.

Merc/Commandos do though.

Like I care, stop trying to trudge the ball over the line and give it to the Guardian.

Damn Troopers trying to walk the ball over the line like this is WSG when they should be holding mid.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if this has been said 'cause I didn't want to read 8 pages looking for it.

If anybody is walking with the ball in huttball you are failing. Huttball will be 100% about passing the ball, pulling the carrier, or force leaping with the ball, not who can walk it better.

I repeat, there should be almost no walking the ball in huttball, if you are you're doing it wrong.

there is an easier way, but im not giving away my secrets. :D

Edit, basically the same idea, just with a different more smoother way of executing it.

Focus one of your team. Use keybinding to assist that guy everytime he calls for assist.

Hardly a secret.

Edited by Keldaur

You can lol at Gunslinger AE all you want, but no other class deploys their AE damage and goes on to their standard rotation while their AE demage ticks away. Though other classes have AE moves, all of them have to stop all actions to do their AE-Channel, bombardment is a cast and forget. There is utility in this.

Are you serious?

What use is my AOE in Hutball? Were talking about organized ranked WZ here where people know how to play. I'm 100% sure that ball carrier isn't going to stay in my AOE and dance in it.

In Voidstar, Aldaran, and the new WZ, it may be effective for for the good 10 seconds or so that it lasts but with the long c/d it's not worth bringing in a GS over anyone else that can AOE and that can actually support the team in any of the WZs played. I can't guard , I can heal them, I can't stealth or vanish when I'm low HP. I can't heal, I can't sprint, I can't leap, push, or pull.

20% armor reduction in Aim Shot lol. Flourish Shot and Aim shot on heavy armored, fully gear Champion/BM is a joke. Especially when you considered shield and guard in play.

20% damage reduction for the whole party? Cool down is 3 minutes, I'm sure guard and shields have a short cooldown and does a much better job.

Awesome CCs? You're joking right?

-I have Dirty kick for melee. MELEE!!!? I'm range for godsakes. And that doesn't help much considering I get 5 yards away and they're already back on me.

-Flash bang, too pro of you're DF or Sab spec.

-Pulse Detenator, half the battle is trying to get into Cover in order to even use it.

-Also consider that most of our CCs brings a resolve bar to 75% or so.

35 meter range

-That's pretty cool, except just about every class can get to me by leap, pull, sprint etc.

-LoS LoS LoS LoS

Hunker Down

-Useful for 1v1 and when the team is fighting in a stationary spot other wise it's useless since I lose it once I'm out of cover.

-Double edge sword, uninteruptable, but that's when I'm also exposed.

-LoS

I'm not arguing about my DPS, we all know that's good. But anything I can do, another class can do just as well if not better with much better support to their team and have better survivalibity. If you don't believe me, take a look at the group make up so far.

Edited by Mrtomie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.