What companion story have you most enjoyed playing?

Jarlean

Kaliyo's. It really goes back and forth on her loyalties, but in the end she makes a pretty final decision to stay with you rather than her horde of ex-associates.

As the above poster mentioned, though, only the first companion actually gets quests, per se. Vector's Killik/Empire alliance, along with his struggles to shift from diplomacy to Intel/insect-freak would be cool if it weren't just conversations.

I've really only had much experience with the BH companions. My smuggler is just about done on Tatooine and Corso has just asked to court her.

As much as I knew Mako had my back and Torian was fun and sweet to romance and Blizz is just adorable, I loved Gault's companion "quests". I was really surprised with how much my personal affection for him changed over the course of them - I went from actively disliking having to have him to starting to respect him more. Gault has a fantastic story.

mako. actually has a plot as opposed to just 'lets go some arbitrary place and talk to some person from my past' like kaliyo and corso were. although kaliyo at least had interesting people at least. plus, mako's explains why she is so incredibly cute and perfect in every way.

My affection for either is not that high but I like the Vector storyline and I like the Tanno Vik character. I find myself wanting to help Vector get back to normal but of course he wants no part of that. I also feel sympathy for him because the Empire is just playing him when it comes to a Killik alliance.

Mako's is definitely my favorite. I really enjoyed delving into her past, and finding out more about her. Kaliyo's is probably second, though hers definitely feels a bit more "random" than Mako's, which falls together as a fairly cohesive story.

I really enjoyed Andronikos. From gaining affection with him when my toon flirted with other males, to the romantic letters he sends my toon saying all he knows is he'd be willing to fight for her... it was just the type of stuff that left me with a big grin on my face as I played through it.

I liked Corso too, but Andronikos was... yeah. <3

Andronikos and Doc were both interesting in character development terms. I sure didn't expect the dont-tie-me-down space pirate to get attached to my Sorc in quite the way that he did.

In the future, I'd love to see more companion quests that actually ask you to go somewhere, that tie more strongly into the class and world storylines, or that cross over each other. Kaliyo showed up on my Sentinel's boat as part of Doc's quest series, and hilarity ensued.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to have a KotOR-style situation where your companions have some opportunity to interact with each other. Then I remember that, with the way my Juggernaut friend and I tend to run around with Quinn and Andronikos, we'd probably have a fistfight on our hands in short order.