That PVP healer adjustment was a JOKE

Zethlis

healers were healing healers

Its the end of the world!!! Aggghhhhh!

PS. If the other team has more healers you will be doing more DPS. I have been on a team with 2-3 healers and while we could keep our team alive they couldn't kill anyone.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the OP, healers completely ruin this game just like they ruined WoW and pretty much every other game that has them. Devs constantly nerf dps while buffing healers and say its "balanced" when everyone knows that isnt true. It's almost gotten to the point where I /afk every voidstar and civil war if the public team is full of commando and sage healers like it is 99% of the time(the rest being sentinels).

I agree with the OP, healers completely ruin this game just like they ruined WoW and pretty much every other game that has them. Devs constantly nerf dps while buffing healers and say its "balanced" when everyone knows that isnt true. It's almost gotten to the point where I /afk every voidstar and civil war if the public team is full of commando and sage healers like it is 99% of the time(the rest being sentinels).

An all healer team is worthless in voidstar.

Im sorry but I dont have a problem with healers. When I am in dps spec I can kill them and they do no healing if they are dead. Hell, I can kill them in my heal spec for god sakes.

Healers are not the problem, bad players are the problem. Bads should just get thier own queue where heals would not be allowed, then they can run around like idiots trying to kill each other with thier abysmal dps.

That would solve everybodies problems.

Edit: They can have 5 queues in 1.2

solo rated

group rated

solo regular

group regular

Bads (No heals allowed)

Edited by Ruuprect

Its the end of the world!!! Aggghhhhh!

PS. If the other team has more healers you will be doing more DPS. I have been on a team with 2-3 healers and while we could keep our team alive they couldn't kill anyone.

Stand back - we don't know how recursive she's gonna get!1!one!1]

O-o

Edited by Scudmungus

I'm tired of playing warzones and healers being the factor of us winning or losing, there NEEDS to be a cap on the amount of healers that can be in warzones in PVP because it is ruining mine and everyone else's experience especially since we're Empire and healers are canonically Republic so they are more likely to have more healers than us, which is how it turns out majority of the time. I'm completely burnt out from PVP right now because I just played 3 warzones in a row where healers were healing healers and it is RIDICULOUS

what you dont think about is if everyone goes healer they wont hvae any dps.

i already get 2 shots almost by alot of class's and i have 607 expertise and 4.5k armor as a healer.

Im sorry but I dont have a problem with healers. When I am in dps spec I can kill them and they do no healing if they are dead. Hell, I can kill them in my heal spec for god sakes.

No you can't, you're a liar. I have 4 level 50s two being battlemasters, both in a mix of BM and champion gear, and I can't kill healers unless they're in greens or centurion. The reason you're making up that load of BS is because you play as a sage healer and don't want your well deserved nerf.

No you can't, you're a liar. I have 4 level 50s two being battlemasters, both in a mix of BM and champion gear, and I can't kill healers unless they're in greens or centurion. The reason you're making up that load of BS is because you play as a sage healer and don't want your well deserved nerf.

Lol, then you are in the group of people i referenced in an earlier post. Lol i can kill healers and/or harass them to the point they do no heals at all.

Gear does not equal skill, you can still be bad in BM gear.

Edit: You are probably the guy that just hits me and never uses any cc or interupts to kill me. You cannot faceroll the keyboard and kill healers if they are skilled. Use your tools.

Edited by Ruuprect

Lol i can kill healers and/or harass them to the point they do no heals at all.

"Lol" no you can't because on my merc or my mara I stomp all over sages just as bad as you, yet I can't do anything to healers in voidstar/civil war that sit next to each other, heal each other, occasionally do earthquake near the door, and whittle your health away over time until you dead regardless of how good your gear and skills are. Secondly don't tell me how to play I guarantee I'm better than you'll ever be.

"Lol" no you can't because on my merc or my mara I stomp all over sages just as bad as you, yet I can't do anything to healers in voidstar/civil war that sit next to each other, heal each other, occasionally do earthquake near the door, and whittle your health away over time until you dead regardless of how good your gear and skills are. Secondly don't tell me how to play I guarantee I'm better than you'll ever be.

I run into cross heals all the time and we dont have a problem. Not sure what to tell you other than your doing it wrong.

I kill them all the time with my lowly gunslinger.

Burst, interrupt, attack with non-CD skills, stun and burst = dead.

I kill them all the time with my lowly gunslinger.

Burst, interrupt, attack with non-CD skills, stun and burst = dead.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "any healer that isn't in greens/or centurion gear".

I wasn't asking for, nor are YOU in any position to be giving me advice.

Troll. Anyway, no one said that one DPS can kill multiple spider healing healers. Divide and conquer (I'm aware Mara's have no way to divide - that's why this is a team game).

Maybe you missed the part where I said "any healer that isn't in greens/or centurion gear".

A gunslinger burst is no joke. Even against champ/BM geared sorc's you're talking 1500 x2 for charged/trick, 2500 for sabocharge, 4k for speed shot, 4k for 2nd speed shot, 4k for 3rd speed shot. At this point they're spamming heal and trying to stun you, thats when you interrupt, whittle a little more to pop 2nd bubble, stun and burst a 2nd time.

I've never seen any healer spec sorcs survive that. Sometimes they try to run and heal, that's why I have a root.

The ones who have been successful somewhat are the ones who try to DoT and LoS. But as long as they're doing that, they're not healing their team.

Edited by dcgregorya