Not voting at the end of a PvP match hurts your faction

illgot

Not voting at the end of a PvP match hurts your faction.

I don't know why but for some reason win or lose, only half of the people ever vote at the end of a PvP match.

It may not be worth it to you to wait a second and click a button but you are hurting your own faction by not voting.

By slowing down your own factions development you maybe costing yourself future games.

Edited by illgot

I don't know why but for some reason win or lose, only half of the people ever vote at the end of a PvP match.

It may not be worth it to you to wait a second and click a button but you are hurting your own faction by not voting.

By slowing down your own factions development you maybe costing yourself future games.

I don't vote when no one performs well.

That's fine, but I don't think you should get any voting bonuses until you vote yourself.

No Vote, no bonus if people vote for you.

I like that idea. That would definitely help spread the word and provide significant incentive. Good idea!

lol /chars