White Crystals disappearing from Sabers

Fan_Atic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister has a "hutt rich" Sentinel and she logged in this morning and bought 2 whites and 2 purples (she's no longer hutt rich lol) in addition to sending me a ton of credits so I could get a white <3 and if she gets back from work and see's her whites are gone, the city she lives in would be uninhabitably from the fallout of her nuclear meltdown lol

If you do buy another, I'd screenshot/fraps the entire buying process just to prove you bought it and aren't attempting any sort of scam for a crystal. I told her after seeing this thread that if she logs in tonight and still has them, to immediately screenshot/fraps them in her sabers with her toon name and etc. so if they do disappear she can easily prove she bought them.

Edited by BeefMoe

They are making a lot of the crystals craftable in 1.2.

yeah, they also said in the dev tracker that there are no plans to include white in this, though, so chances are white crystals .will. be special. which sucks, I just recently switched servers, my highest char is not even a saber swining class (and it just doesn't look as spectacular on a shooting char).. so I doubt I'll have the money before 1.2 rolls around :(

My sister has a "hutt rich" Sentinel and she logged in this morning and bought 2 whites and 2 purples (she's no longer hutt rich lol) in addition to sending me a ton of credits so I could get a white <3 and if she gets back from work and see's her whites are gone, the city she lives in would be uninhabitably from the fallout of her nuclear meltdown lol

If you do buy another, I'd screenshot/fraps the entire buying process just to prove you bought it and aren't attempting any sort of scam for a crystal. I told her after seeing this thread that if she logs in tonight and still has them, to immediately screenshot/fraps them in her sabers with her toon name and etc. so if they do disappear she can easily prove she bought them.

I fear for her city. Ya I was excited to show mine off. The boss actually told me to sign on at work so he could see it. That's when i found out so ya now i get to sit here all day and simmer lol.

I might try to buy another but i'm remotely signed into my home pc from work so frapsing and screen shotting will be difficult but I'll definitely attempt to. I don't wanna lose more credits though lol the first loss was painful enough.

Plus it would probably mess up my ticket. The only other ticket I ever submitted was when I accidentally bought 2 CE 1.5mil mounts. I filled out the form they wanted and told them I had used one and the extra was in my inventory. After 4 days they said they only saw one in my inventory so they wouldn't refund it. Apparently they wanted me not to use the mount, even though I intended to and the extra was the problem. This was before the buyer confirmation change.

Edited by Fan_Atic

Well, all I can say is hope the issue is sorted soon for those that are effected. Quite funny that it hadn't been picked up in the DAYS of testing.

Fixed it for you :-)

And since they cost 2.5 million how many toons on the ptr could have afforded them? See, BW needs to learn from stuff like this. Put expensive items like this on the ptr, but at low prices so people can actually TEST them.

Just got a response from a live GM in game. He asked the approximate time i made my purchase and said they would be going through the logs to try and help me out. I did not expect to actually get to talk to some one lol. Bravo BW

Also am i smoking crack i swear i visited the "Reclaimation Officer" where you could buy back your old preorder crystal and he was the one with the new ones. But he only has the old 4 endurance one now. Did they hot patch them out?

Edited by Fan_Atic

Just got a response from a live GM in game. He asked the approximate time i made my purchase and said they would be going through the logs to try and help me out. I did not expect to actually get to talk to some one lol. Bravo BW

Also am i smoking crack i swear i visited the "Reclaimation Officer" where you could buy back your old preorder crystal and he was the one with the new ones. But he only has the old 4 endurance one now. Did they hot patch them out?

White crystals were a limited supply. Something like 30 of each type.

There was a joker who blagged a white crystal from a CSR a while back, showed it off on the fleet, made a epeen post about it here and then got a ban for his troubles and said crystal removed. I wonder if the vanishing crystals stem from that, a tracker looking for things that shouldnt be in game which didnt get disabled.

White crystals were a limited supply. Something like 30 of each type.

False. White crystals will be unlimited until Patch 1.2, then they will be removed from all vendors and only those who bought them prior to 1.2 will have them.

The key thing about the white +41 is that it costs 2.5 million credits, and since according to Bioware 85% of level 50s only have 400k or less, these are not going to be a super common item in general. Although I imagine the daily zones are going to be packed out with people zerging through to try and get enough credits for all their color crystal joy before 1.2 launches.

Well i'm an idiot it was all my fault. I bought the crystal from my laptop and when i logged back i did it from my pc that wasn't fully logged off so it let me into the game on the old client. That is why the crystal didn't show. After relaunching the client fully it does... Sorry to anyone I scared away from buying them.

Well i'm an idiot it was all my fault. I bought the crystal from my laptop and when i logged back i did it from my pc that wasn't fully logged off so it let me into the game on the old client. That is why the crystal didn't show. After relaunching the client fully it does... Sorry to anyone I scared away from buying them.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

lol

But seriously though, I am sure everyone here appreciates you taking the time to give us a heads up, even if it was a false alarm. Better safe than sorry, especially with 2.5 million credits.

Again.. where did you buy them? haha I've been googling and can't find the answer. XD

The new crystal vendor is next to the Light Side vendor on the fleet.

Edited by BeefMoe