White Crystals disappearing from Sabers

Fan_Atic

So just a warning to other I logged in this morning bought 2 41 power crystals removed the reds from my rakata sabers and put the Whites in. They looked good i flashed them around on fleet for fun then headed off to illum. When I hopped off the speeder in the Illum pvp zone both crystals were gone from my sabers!!!

5 million creds gone poof!

Problem solved:

Well i'm an idiot it was all my fault. I bought the crystal from my laptop and when i logged back i did it from my pc that wasn't fully logged off so it let me into the game on the old client. That is why the crystal didn't show. After relaunching the client fully it does... Sorry to anyone I scared away from buying them.

Edited by Fan_Atic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew they wanted to add more "gold" sinks but this is a bit ridiculous lol.

Well, all I can say is hope the issue is sorted soon for those that are effected. Quite funny that it hadn't been picked up in the weeks of testing.

Well, all I can say is hope the issue is sorted soon for those that are effected. Quite funny that it hadn't been picked up in the weeks of testing.

Probably not too many people had the creds to buy them on the ptr.

I'm just wonder what the reason is for the vendor being "until game update 1.2".

Why are some of these changes temporary?

To be a "Gap" filler between 1.1.5 -> 1.2 - Im pretty sure at first they said it would be out in March, but now its been pushed back to april. Its to try and keep people interested and balance the money issue until new content is released

Well Bioware said they've kept detailed records of who's "hutt rich" and who isn't, and apparently most level 50s don't have more than 400k, and something like only 15% have over a million credits. Don't be surprised if not a lot of people are sporting white today as most will only be able to afford it right around the time 1.2 rolls around.

I bought a white this morning, hope when I log back in it is still there >.<

Good luck getting your items back! It will be a downright outrage if Bioware added a bogus credit sink!

Edited by BeefMoe