infiltrator?

Mrunlimited

why does it seems like the speed boost doesnt even work? if this is suppost to be 15% over all we would run faster then everyone else no?

and if this is for stealth only why can people out run me when my run speed should be evened out by the skill?

is this in combat only ability? because i dont notice it.

It only boosts your movement speed while in stealth. This picks you up from 'crawl' to 'close second' in terms of movement speed. With the full boost, you will still move about 5-10% slower than other classes when you are stealthed.

You won't feel its effect if you have "sprint" on.

That means, you'll see the benefit of this talent while sprint is off; in combat for example (both in and out of stealth).

In combat, we move at 115% speed while others do at 100%, and I guess that's why Bioware didn't give us a gap closer (but I still feel the lack of it).

Edited by Mangetsu

When in combat, you are as fast as someone in combat, in stealth

When not combat, you are slower than someone not in combat, if you're in stealth.

It doesn't stack with sprint, so it's only useful pre-14 (But the talent can only be gotten fully by like 17 or 18, right?), or in combat while attempting to chase someone else in combat

Of course if you're out of combat, you're faster than someone in combat.

When you are in basic stealth you move slower then normal non-sprint by 15%, you move at 85% speed. This talent removes this debuff so you move at normal speed, not faster then other players. Read stealth skill tooltip -__-

Stealth

Instant

Activates your stealth generator, making you and your companion difficult to detect. Movement speed is reduced to 85% of normal while in stealth. Most hostile actions and taking cover will break Stealth. Your companion will not react to enemy attacks while in stealth.

Edited by teemoor