New Skills for JK's in 1.2

VoidJustice

I hope they allow sentient and marauders to wear heavy armor so that I can finally use orange belts and boots, plus heavy armor models are better and more variety than medium armor.

you can get medium wrist and belt out of treasure hunting boxes (umm good luck though but i for one did see 2 belts and wrist for cloth and 1 medium belt on mine but it took a lot of credits)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For JK Guardians: Fix Blade Barrier.

For Jedi Knights across the board: Force Pull.

is blade barrier the one the stops all damage off one of the stun attacks?

IF so i would love to see it do something other than stop the hamster attack that turns into a rotty

My guess is we're getting a Push or Pull ability to make us more viable in WZs(mainly Huttball).

Interesting that they say all talent points will be reset. Makes it sound like they'll be sweeping changes. We'll see...

Better be for sents only. If you think guardians arent viable in huttball you need to L2P. JKG with pull would be incredibly OP.

They should make something (probably OP) but still...

Anything that shoots you between 25 meter or 30, your character can deflect it like in the movies :p

On a more serious note, I have no idea why the Sentinel and Marauder do not have a Push or something to keep people off their back for a second. At least something like Force Choke or Stasis that eventually allows us to throw the person around :p

Its called invisibility. Usually gets people off my back. Just sayin...

What are you so upset about? Oh wait, you're probably a Sith Inquisitor whos been on easy mode since launch. Don't worry, you actually have to try now!

lol no i have a trooper/jedi knight. i want some challange in this game, but you don't really get any. i wanted to have a space hous i wanted a to explore in the galaxy, but owell istead i have meet alot of buggs,

lol no i have a trooper/jedi knight. i want some challange in this game, but you don't really get any. i wanted to have a space hous i wanted a to explore in the galaxy, but owell istead i have meet alot of buggs,

Ah, my mistake then! I shouldn't judge so easily lol. Give it time though. Remember SWG didn't even have a space sim until the first expac. We will probably be seeing that and a lot more in the future. They know people won't be satisfied with the rail shooter game forever.

I hope they are reworking our damn class resource mechanic (Focus). I'm constantly playing focus-starved, micromanaging my resources compared to other classes out there that have near endless resource mechanics. (I really don't need to go into who they are as everyone already knows.)

senti. needs a immunity to stuns, I think all melee classes do. Getting chain stunned by a ops and getting tracer missiles to death get old after bit. On vulkar highway, the sorc's teams are gone and the rise of bh/ops teams rise lol. Can till people loved the old SWG flavors of the month system they had. I am not willing to re-roll another toon based one the easy to use option. I WANT COMPLEXITY.

This had to have been seen by a dev by now. Can we at least get an acknowledgement that something needs to be done about the class?

so... still 0 news...

I hope it's tweeks and not anything too drastic. Sentinals are universally feared and their numbers are growing like wildfire, Guardians... eh... were meh (but we can make OP classes 10x more OP, lol)... and in general at least this G is having fun being meh... so... anywho, I hope they don't mess us up, but a buff would be nice, needed, please god...

anyway please report any news you see!

and here's a cookie for you all, anyway!

/cookie

Edited by VoidJustice

I'm def excited that we are getting a "buff" of sorts, though I honestly don't think we needed it. A pull would be crazy, thinking about all the uses in PVP... fun fun!

To all the people out their ************ that the game isn't everything you wanted - QQ. This is the nature of MMO's. They come out - they have bugs - they fix the bugs - you move on. There will be changes and fixs until the day they decide the game is done. Anyone who has played an MMO before this should know that - so its rather confusing to hear all the little girl QQ fest.

Great you unsubscribed your account, no one cares - get lost. You we're to much of a baby to give the game a chance to come around. Yes i agree there are issues that need fixing, there are things that probably should have been taken care of prior to launch, and this...that.. and the other thing. I don't disagree - however this is the situation, like it is with MOST MMO's so the fact people have sand vag is pointless.

The game will continue to evolve, get better - run smoother and balance out. These things take time, and if your not willing to give it time then you aren't worth any of our time. The game isn't going to end - this isn't going to ruin anything - that moron who said this would kill the game obviously rides the shortbus.

They said 1.2 was the point they "wanted" to be for release, things will get better. People are just little girls when it comes to some of this crap.

Like always though... that's just my opinion.

I'm def excited that we are getting a "buff" of sorts, though I honestly don't think we needed it. A pull would be crazy, thinking about all the uses in PVP... fun fun!

To all the people out their ************ that the game isn't everything you wanted - QQ. This is the nature of MMO's. They come out - they have bugs - they fix the bugs - you move on. There will be changes and fixs until the day they decide the game is done. Anyone who has played an MMO before this should know that - so its rather confusing to hear all the little girl QQ fest.

Great you unsubscribed your account, no one cares - get lost. You we're to much of a baby to give the game a chance to come around. Yes i agree there are issues that need fixing, there are things that probably should have been taken care of prior to launch, and this...that.. and the other thing. I don't disagree - however this is the situation, like it is with MOST MMO's so the fact people have sand vag is pointless.

The game will continue to evolve, get better - run smoother and balance out. These things take time, and if your not willing to give it time then you aren't worth any of our time. The game isn't going to end - this isn't going to ruin anything - that moron who said this would kill the game obviously rides the shortbus.

They said 1.2 was the point they "wanted" to be for release, things will get better. People are just little girls when it comes to some of this crap.

Like always though... that's just my opinion.

Calling people little girls, babies and telling them to get lost is really helpful! And saying someone hasnt given the game " a chance to come around" after 4 months is not really accurate. You said yourself that there are issues that need fixing. Of course people are going to be frustrated when after 4 months we basically haven't gotten anthing besides "OK GUYS WE ARE GONNA MAKE SOME CHANGES TO YOUR CLASS IN 1.2 BUT WE CANT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE YET, BUT TRUST US IT'S AWESOME".

I like the game but i can't blame someone for unsubscribing at this point.

Calling people little girls, babies and telling them to get lost is really helpful! And saying someone hasnt given the game " a chance to come around" after 4 months is not really accurate. You said yourself that there are issues that need fixing. Of course people are going to be frustrated when after 4 months we basically haven't gotten anthing besides "OK GUYS WE ARE GONNA MAKE SOME CHANGES TO YOUR CLASS IN 1.2 BUT WE CANT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE YET, BUT TRUST US IT'S AWESOME".

I like the game but i can't blame someone for unsubscribing at this point.

It could be awesome though! the mystery... :tran_tongue:

What I would like to see.....

A talent that ups the damage of burn\bleed DoT's (Burning Purpose\Burning Blade\Plasma Brand) - Dot damage is rather weak at best (for a Guardian) and they removed the skill interrupt benefit of this in PvP...Why not have a talent that a player player could choose to make thier DoT damage more robust?

Allow Opportune Strike and Pommel Strike to be usable in PvP and on Elite targets....if they felt they needed to, a slight lowering of the damage these abilities do to strong\elite\PvP targets could be made as well...right now it stands as a 1/3 reduction vs weak\std targets.

Add a 1.5 - sec stun (or enough to cover the GCD) to the end of Master Strike - I think this would make this ability more useful in PvP as you could possibly chain another ability at the end of this, it would also synchronize nicely with Pommel Strike.

Love to see a new animation for Riposte...currently it is a rather lackluster animation....

But it really does seem like they are intentionally avoiding telling people what they plan to do. I mean all of the Dev posts, all the interviews with Gabe and George are all terribly vague and evasive. You would think they would want to sell the patch. But lol. Even torhead has the next lol Rift patch advertised and what do we have over here? a blank pts forum, a down server with no reason (this is the thursday shutdown of doom) and a ton of cover up of the bad PR by all of the QQ threads getting locked down before many people can read em.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.