With these changes we can wave goodbye to WoW at last !

grekka

WoW took 6 years to get to here!.

SWTOR have 2 months. Things are looking for the game.... what do you make of that WoW fanboys :)

Played WoW for 6 years so I guess I'm a fanboy. I love SWTOR but it has a ways to catch WoW in a number of areas, probably never will because WoW has umm..............a 7 year head start. WoW is fine and will be fine. SWTOR is just getting it's sea legs but will probably be fine.

Why can't they coexist again? I guess I don't understand the WoW hating. Is it the fear that WoW will eventually doom SWTOR so people feel the need to post things like this?

Edited by uziforyou

Played WoW for 6 years so I guess I'm a fanboy. I love SWTOR but it has a ways to catch WoW in a number of areas, probably never will because WoW has umm..............a 7 year head start. WoW is fine and will be fine. SWTOR is just getting it's sea legs but will probably be fine.

Why can't they coexist again? I guess I don't understand the WoW hating. Is it the fear that WoW will eventually doom SWTOR so people feel the need to post things like this?

This. WoW is good. SWTOR is good. As of now, the market place has room for both.

SWTOR have 2 months. Things are looking for the game.... what do you make of that WoW fanboys :)

Who cares about a new version of Illum, if that's what that was (not sure if WZ or what). Point being is that Illum was a great concept but failed when they added players. Will they make the same mistake with the new zone?

I saw a bunch of animation in there, not sure how much was actual game play.

Finally, there are "Heroic Action" abilities in the game now. Most players don't even have them on their hotbar because they're buggy and rarely work even though all conditions have been met.

They need to smooth out gameplay. Endgame is great and all, but only when it works.

I am hoping for the best, but so far it's a ton of fluff.

I'm sure the guild summit will provide them with a ton of input, but I'm not sure how well they'll be able to implement change.

It's been almost 3 months and the game has NEVER been as smooth as it was during beta. That's a problem.

Everything they want to implement sounds great, but until the gameplay is smooooth it just won't matter. You need a solid foundation...that's why so many guilds have left.

I'm willing to bet serious money that most players left because of things like the Mortar Volley cast/damage delay vs. leaving because there just weren't enough cool looking shoulders.

Take care of the little things....they've added up into a Voltron of issues.

WoW is killing WoW just fine with out swtor's help.

3rd month and many things that have been ranted about are in 1.2 it seems.

The question is can they keep bugs at bay and increase game performance, because in reality that is the big issue many have.

They haven't gotten there yet.

1.2 is still 2 years behind WoW.

Stop being a biodrone.

Edited by Knewt

yeah!!! THIS PATCH LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Unless you prefer PvP...but overall, yes...a decent looking patch for the bulk of the game...just sad that they've done, and are doing, NOTHING for open world PvP.

Unless you prefer PvP...but overall, yes...a decent looking patch for the bulk of the game...just sad that they've done, and are doing, NOTHING for open world PvP.

If I had to guess it's because, while there may be VERY vocal people... concerned about the well-being of OwPvP..... probably the actual number concerned with it is not very much in the scheme of things. Not enough to prioritize it just yet.

Just my $0.02

I'd at least wait until your patch actually hit and was working. You're not really telling the WoW people anything special I don't think.

You should just focus on what SWTOR is doing, if you are enjoying the game. You're just giving them ammo do diss the game with. The fact that the patch got moved back (again) is another sore spot on this game.

A patch that's way needed, but keeps getting pushed back becuase of (incompetance/deception) on Biowares part..

Simple as that..

I'd at least wait until your patch actually hit and was working. You're not really telling the WoW people anything special I don't think.

You should just focus on what SWTOR is doing, if you are enjoying the game. You're just giving them ammo do diss the game with. The fact that the patch got moved back (again) is another sore spot on this game.

A patch that's way needed, but keeps getting pushed back becuase of (incompetance/deception) on Biowares part..

Simple as that..

Quoted for a truth the biodrones cant see...