The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Panel Discussion] Operations and Flashpoints (2:00PM CST)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is it going to be 5 bosses like KP or EV? Also, are we going to see more of the "tank and spank" style bosses like XXR, Gharj, Jarg and Sorno, Foreman, Karraga... I would love to see something with more environmental challenges. Not to beat the dead WoW horse, but one of the most innovative bosses they created was the blind dragon (can't remember his name) in the first raid of Cataclysm where threat was generated by sound (either by being in a sound wave or doing excessive damage) and during the "soft enrage" you had to ring gongs to distract him. I'm not saying we need some blind dragons in TOR but something with that kind of idea behind it.

Have you ever tried to organize gamers it like herding cats :D

Gamers/nerds are easily organized. Every midnight release I've ever been to, every conn I've ever been to, when a line was needed, you'll never see one formed faster than by a group of gamers and nerds.

Question for the Developers!

Will you be fixing how Master Loot works in Normal mode Operations? We would love to be able to assign the gear to the people that actually need it. The automatically assign gear doesn't work well.

It is difficult to herd the nerds in to one place. We shun daylight and human interaction.

Just make an announcement that Felicia Day has moved from WOW to SWTOR and she is at the panel in a leather outfit. They will be fighting to get in.

Edited by DeathLab

Will we see content that requires plenty of time spent on a single boss? For example, Hard modes in World of Warcraft in the current expansion, or regular raids in Burning Crusade. Ops that are over with in about 2 hours (factoring in bugs and organization) are not as epic and fun as raids that would spend more time on less bosses in my opinion.

Hello there im Sarge from the Guild Mercs (Uthar Wynn) We are a hardcore ops guild

whats going on with ops seems like pvp has Bioware's full attention for the last month and were losing pve players fast due to bugs and no loot not to mention rakata gear is Broken (example commando rakata eliminator gear set of 4 bonus reduce the cost of high impact bolt. the ability dose not cost anything in the first place lol)

So our question is

Whats going on with the ops are you going to fix all the bugs. & are you going to fix the loot esp tier gear.

A suggestion I think would be interesting would be a roll on an item that is a title. Like the founder title you receive in the mail box. Or as a roll on a choice to get it. And once you receive it, lets say your character does a cutscene of a killing blow to the main boss. A rare title would be neat in this circumstance.

Question for Devs - (Eternity Vault Nightmare) Why do Soa's Lightening Balls tick twice on impact and 1 shot people, also, why Lightening "Balls" I feel kinda funny when I have to tell my Female Ops mate to go "Grab her Ball"..... Edited by Tylerlee

Are you going to actually fix the "random" loot from bosses in hardmode flashpoints? Some bosses have dropped the exact same item everytime for us over 20 runs and btw it isn't anything we can even use. Always an item for the 1 class that isn't there with you. That isn't very random. Edited by Zillibus

Gamers/nerds are easily organized. Every midnight release I've ever been to, every conn I've ever been to, when a line was needed, you'll never see one formed faster than by a group of gamers and nerds.

True but like someone said it is daylight out :D