Guild Summit General Discussion

If it's not too late, is it possible to make the livestream avaliable for mobile devices. Here in the UK it will be getting pretty late by the time we get to some of the stuff I am interested in, but I can just chillax in bed with it being pushed to my mobile. If it can't then I will just have to miss out. Shame on me for not living in the US!!

I heard that they were going to put up vids of all of the panels after the fact so you could watch it later.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair. If a Pokemon MMO was coming out I would purchase/subscribe in a second.

There are many excellent fanmade Pokemon MMOs.

Sadly though, Nintendo won't make one because it would take revenue from the Console games.

There hasn't been any delay, not sure what you are talking about.

Just wanted to quote some numbers from the time tables and recalculate and found you are right. According to my time zone and their numbers, the real stuff should start in 10 minutes, lol.

My bad.

Just wanted to quote some numbers from the time tables and recalculate and found you are right. According to my time zone and their numbers, the real stuff should start in 10 minutes, lol.

My bad.

No worries! The good stuff is about to start in less than 10 minutes now. :)

If it's not too late, is it possible to make the livestream avaliable for mobile devices. Here in the UK it will be getting pretty late by the time we get to some of the stuff I am interested in, but I can just chillax in bed with it being pushed to my mobile. If it can't then I will just have to miss out. Shame on me for not living in the US!!

All the stream will be reposted as videos, go to sleep limey, :p

so all i see when i try to watch the livestream is a green screen and i can hear music. anyone else having these issues? or know how i can fix it?

Running fine for me, on Chrome too. Make sure your flash is up to date?

so all i see when i try to watch the livestream is a green screen and i can hear music. anyone else having these issues? or know how i can fix it?

I only see logo and music in the LiveStream box using FireFox.