Changes I'd like to be made to Combat tree

Eszi

Combat should deal more damage than Watchman, since Watchman has better survivability than Combat.

So, here we go:

Saber Storm should stun in PvP - it would especially affect Combat, since it's build around saber storm

Precision Slash should be changed to Precision (just the buff), duration increased to 10 sec, and should ignore GCD (like Overload Saber)

Blade Rush should have it's damage buffed

Ataru needs some love, like seriously, atm you can just get a proc relic and it will be pretty much the same. Ataru is lacking, especially compared to other forms.

Accuracy bonus from Ataru should be changed for a damage/shorter gcd one, damage from Ataru form hits could be buffed as well, because let's be honest...250 energy damage? Seriously?

Ataru's zen needs some adjusting as well. -1 focus cost on saber storm and slash is just bad. When I was spec'd into combat (leveling and some time after), I had zen off my actionbar.

Combat should deal more damage than Watchman, since Watchman has better survivability than Combat.

So, here we go:

Saber Storm should stun in PvP - it would especially affect Combat, since it's build around saber storm

Unsure of the need for further CC in this game...

Precision Slash should be changed to Precision (just the buff), duration increased to 10 sec, and should ignore GCD (like Overload Saber)

Would not object to this change, assuming the focus cost is also lowered.

Blade Rush should have it's damage buffed

I have a feeling you dont 'get' combat with this statement, because Blade Rush is not underpowered at all. Will explain below...

Ataru needs some love, like seriously, atm you can just get a proc relic and it will be pretty much the same. Ataru is lacking, especially compared to other forms.

Accuracy bonus from Ataru should be changed for a damage/shorter gcd one, damage from Ataru form hits could be buffed as well, because let's be honest...250 energy damage? Seriously?

Would have no objection to this being raised in damage or removing the proc limiter on how many procs it can give in a timeframe.

Ataru's zen needs some adjusting as well. -1 focus cost on saber storm and slash is just bad. When I was spec'd into combat (leveling and some time after), I had zen off my actionbar.

Ataru's zen is not JUST -1 focus cost on blade rush and slash. It also lowers the delay on those abilities beneath the GCD, essentially.. you can hit with blade rush 0.5 sec faster than the GCD which means you can spam it very very fast :) the GCD bar on the ability itself does not update as fast as it should but if you spam it you will see that it hits far faster with zen... THIS is the core of Combat spec, buffing the Blade Rush damage much would really unbalance this burst.

Edited by Ainianu

Increasing combat's burst would not cause it to become imbalanced, rather the opposite. Combat SHOULD have it increased because of the reduced survivability compared to watchman.

Would have no objection to this being raised in damage or removing the proc limiter on how many procs it can give in a timeframe.

I am not sure, but I think the Proc limiter is a dodgy cheats way of coding so it doesn’t proc and then from the proc trigger a proc which triggers a proc which triggers a… I think you get the picture