Please change the tracer missile animation.

Daecollo

• 4 weeks later...
Please do NOT change this animation, we are going from an epic powerfull awsome sounding whistle missile so a freaking pathetic wrist rocket ? how the hell is that supposed to be powerfull ? when freaking jango fett tryed to nuke obiwan did he use a wrist rocket ? NO he used TRACER MISSILE ffs bioware you fail so hard, fusion missile looks crap, sounds crap and is 10x smaller how does this make senser for our main attack ? really god help you ea/bioware, lets wait and see for the rage once people realize it looks and sounds worse and they have destroyed the coolest looking feature of the BH Merc...

Please do NOT change this animation, we are going from an epic powerfull awsome sounding whistle missile so a freaking pathetic wrist rocket ? how the hell is that supposed to be powerfull ? when freaking jango fett tryed to nuke obiwan did he use a wrist rocket ? NO he used TRACER MISSILE ffs bioware you fail so hard, fusion missile looks crap, sounds crap and is 10x smaller how does this make senser for our main attack ? really god help you ea/bioware, lets wait and see for the rage once people realize it looks and sounds worse and they have destroyed the coolest looking feature of the BH Merc...
are you slow or something?

hard hitting attacks are never spam-able...

TM isn`t meant to be a powerfull atack that s why you cast multiple tracer missiles and not 1 LIKE JANGO or the Trailers showed us 1 shooting mobs with 1 TM(damn did we get trolled, that and the BH wallpapers holding a rifle). If TM would be a powerfull attack then it should have a cooldown aka reloading time aka time for logic.

Because the ability is spam-able, shooting from the wrist is more logical, Fussion missle blasting from the back is better because it has a CD and is AoE (not single target like TM), logic wins again.

TM isn`t meant to be a powerfull atack that s why you cast multiple tracer missiles and not 1 LIKE JANGO or the Trailers showed us 1 shooting mobs with 1 TM(damn did we get trolled, that and the BH wallpapers holding a rifle). If TM would be a powerfull attack then it should have a cooldown aka reloading time aka time for logic.

Because the ability is spam-able, shooting from the wrist is more logical, Fussion missle blasting from the back is better because it has a CD and is AoE (not single target like TM), logic wins again.

Am i slow ? are you god dam slow i never said it was out best hard hitting attack you ignorant arrogant chav, but as our main attack we use more then any other it has to look good.. why dont you read my post properly and get your facts right troll.

AND for your logic outburst thats wrong, logic would state how does your wrost hold 12 missiles ? the pack on you back is more logical to hold more ammunition is some sort of magazine rotation LOGIC would state that you dont have 12 missiles on your god dam arm but would be mor elogical to belive you have 1 long cd very HIGH explosive and flamable ROCKET on your arm for a quick 1 burst fire... so your logic is fail and i an a vulcan well done.

Edited by AdamChattaway

this makes sense

Its pretty petty to be complaining about an animation, i think physically it looks correct, if I had a flaming missle shooting off my back, I would imagine a wide stance and a directional shift in the upper torso would be neccassary. :p

Also this has been discussed in only about a dozen other threads

Edited by Drykaas

Month old necro-troll succeeds. How many pages did you have to go back to find this?

Its Terrible and like 85% of the merc community has said they dislike it, your the minority, sorry man

Its Terrible and like 85% of the merc community on the boards has said they dislike it, your the minority, sorry man

fixed it.

garunteed there will be an uprising of "WHY DID YOU CHANGE THIS" when the change goes in place... i bet less than 5% of the players actually come to the boards.

^ yeah apologies should stated that also lol, sadly only the complaints get posted here, not even compliments

no worries :) there are compliments once and a while, i have gotten a few, but funny thing is half of them are in PM's haha