What do you do as a BM when...

Niconogood

well i kinda quit pvp until patch, because im tired of those guys who freshly hit 50 and decided that its now time to do pvp... 0 exp, first pvp match not even 6 champ gear bags from vendor.. and then ur vs premade where i usually got 2 guys constantly following me (healer) and trying to kill me. it was even so bad that when i left spawn that i instantly had the whole team @ my back trying to kill me. Those 0 exp guys couldnt even kill a bm heal merc in a year so why even try.... 3 matches a day with some guildies who got bm already, but thats all. I have got something better to do than healing ppl who gonna die anyways...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thought - "This will be really hard game".

If they destroy us completely after 1 minute or so - "I need to leave", but i dont, i will try to do something.

If there is a small chance i will stay, if there isn't and too much time before end i will leave.

Why not take it as an opportunity to assist your faction/fellow players to get better so you have a better chance to have that "elite" pug team thats your looking for to carry your sorry butt to your all important win.

I had to log in just to quote this post.

Ya, you know, that thing called 'community?' Helping your faction get better? Overcoming adversity / disadvantages?

Oh wait, this game is about gear grinding and not giving two ***** about who you're playing with. I completely forgot.

Ya, you know, that thing called 'community?' Helping your faction get better? Overcoming adversity / disadvantages?

Oh wait, this game is about gear grinding and not giving two ***** about who you're playing with. I completely forgot.

They could be great players. Not having gear negates that since they'll get destroyed. Sorry bro.

12k HP means you're going to spend more time in the Spawn area than anywhere else. You're a detriment to your team. Going in with 12k or less and then crying "it's not fair" when you get demolished is what makes you a douchebag when all you have to do is 1 or 2 days of Bel/Ilum PvE to get more than that.

You really epitomize the inability of some gamers, whom these days, are unable to even comprehend something I like to call 'inherent PvP skills.' It's something that transcends gear, and something that I doubt someone like you, a gamer that cares about how a 12k hp'er might be a detriment to your ability to pug a win, probably doesn't have.

Bro.

Edited by patatt

.Winning is also the only reason to play as BM, to complete the dailys.

Damn, and here was me thinking the reason to play as BM was "Because I enjoy PvP" .. If you're doing dailies then stopping, what you gonna do when those dailies no longer give gear upgrades (cos you've got it) ... just not queue at all?

Must suck for fresh 50 players pugging it, seeing the few higher ranked players leave as soon as they enter, having to play against probably better geared players with players short, losing game after game... .

Yes, it must suck for them. ... So why do it? You say it must suck for them to have to put up with it yet you are the cause right there?

But thats nevertheless how the BW intends it to be

Must've missed the memo from bioware saying that? Point me to it?

I don't want to be in a WZ with people who are too lazy to even do their Belsavis/Ilum PvE dailies.

Maybe they're too busy grinding warzones for comms to buy bags to get better gear :o ? Although it'll take them a lot longer with people quitting constantly...

Besides, if everyone who quits is as good as they say, surely they would be able to carry them to victory anyway?

Gear is a booster, a good player is good either way and a bad player is bad either way. There are several players around who have reputation as good because they got full BM back when most didn't have centurion, and now the gear levels equal they aren't anything special... then there are those who are seen as good because they actually are :o

No the problem is that there is no "ladder" where ur actually placed in... pvp should be cross-server with some kind of ladder/skill rating (idc how they do it, lets say its 100% accurate) and then you get into a group with the fresh lvl 50's against a premade...

Lets say you play dota and you got that one guy in the team who is basically free farm for others... do you feel like playing then? i dont think so.

You really epitomize the inability of some gamers, whom these days, are unable to even comprehend something I like to call 'inherent PvP skills.' It's something that transcends gear, and something that I doubt someone like you, a gamer that cares about how a 12k hp'er might be a detriment to your ability to pug a win, probably doesn't have.

Bro.

Tell me how those inherent PvP skills work out when you get dropped by anyone in 2 GCDs because they're getting massive crits. I don't care how good you are, it's a fact that if you don't have gear, you can't do anything due to how quickly you die.

Bro.

If i solo queue i dont look at gear or hp.

I made the choice to solo queue.

And gear does not say anything about people's skills.

Seen fresh 50's perform better with objectives than geared people.

Most of the time when they check your gear you get a kind of seniority wich they seem to accept.

Unlike most "elite" players who only go for their medals and completely ignore calls for help etc.

No, gear itself or low hp is no reason for me to leave.

Playing with dumb/retarded/stupid people...

Well thats a different story.

Gear is a booster, a good player is good either way and a bad player is bad either way. There are several players around who have reputation as good because they got full BM back when most didn't have centurion, and now the gear levels equal they aren't anything special... then there are those who are seen as good because they actually are :o

A good player is a good player, sure, but you can't do anything when you die in about 3 seconds and get hit by massive crits. I don't care how good you are. As for your example...how is that relevant? Of course it doesn't take skill to be geared. If anything your example just shows why gear is necessary for success in this game

If i solo queue i dont look at gear or hp.

I made the choice to solo queue.

And gear does not say anything about people's skills.

Seen fresh 50's perform better with objectives than geared people.

Most of the time when they check your gear you get a kind of seniority wich they seem to accept.

Unlike most "elite" players who only go for their medals and completely ignore calls for help etc.

No, gear itself or low hp is no reason for me to leave.

Playing with dumb/retarded/stupid people...

Well thats a different story.

If you play on a server where a full group of bm premade queues all the time you gonna change your impression very quick :p

If you play on a server where a full group of bm premade queues all the time you gonna change your impression very quick :p

Not really usually in the morning at around 9-10 am weekend's.

There are pre made russian guilds running around, for them its 2-3 hours later due to time difference.

And every wz we basically get the same opponents.

And we get trashed a lot with fresh 50's, still doesn't change my impression.

Let them think they are good, cause i know in the evenings when i run my own premade we usually win.

As long as people are WILLING to play and learn instead of crying about everything.

I'll be there to support who ever wants to play.

Not really usually in the morning at around 9-10 am weekend's.

There are pre made russian guilds running around, for them its 2-3 hours later due to time difference.

And every wz we basically get the same opponents.

And we get trashed a lot with fresh 50's, still doesn't change my impression.

Let them think they are good, cause i know in the evenings when i run my own premade we usually win.

As long as people are WILLING to play and learn instead of crying about everything.

I'll be there to support who ever wants to play.

I'd be more than happy to pvp with this guy, even if he had only 10k hp!

Great couple of posts my friend. If more people in this game's community had your attitude, we'd be much better off.

Kind of funny. I have full Champion gear minus the one Cent top and my health is only 14600 unbuffed. I kill full BM players quite regularly. Even ones running around with 18-20k health. What that tells me is that BM does not mean a damn thing if the person does not know how to use the gear.

Battlemaster gear it's not an proof of a skill - it's more about playtime and luck with tokens droprate.

Edited by xCat

What I was pointing out was that a large percentage of the ppl that complain about those 14k hp ppl in "their" WZ's only do so because they *need* a better geared/skilled group to carry them because they are that useless, the rest of them are just elitist snobs that have no understanding at all that some ppl pay their own money to play the game casually for fun.

And no I am not <14k hp, I come in around 17500 at rank 57 with a full set of champ gear but i do mix in some columi for bonuses.

Tell me how those inherent PvP skills work out when you get dropped by anyone in 2 GCDs because they're getting massive crits. I don't care how good you are, it's a fact that if you don't have gear, you can't do anything due to how quickly you die.

Bro.

just wondering...how much hp do you have? 17k ish? hmmm ok in the case of those massive crits your talking about (Ihave been hit for 5k a few times with 550~ expertise) you last 1 GCD longer than the guy with 12k hp, so that makes you that much better than him/her?

Yup i also check the HP and gear of most of my team OP , still i dont quit just for that.

I have been in teams with more than one person with 11k HP and we won.

And i have seen players with 14k HP that are very good actually.

I hate noobs , i dont hate under gear people.

As long as my team show skill i would lose with them many times over.

Now if they noob them it is instant quit ... unfortunately usually people with 10/13k Hp are bad.

... you join a PuG and all your teammates have below 14k HP?

Personally I leave. Not to be an ******e, but simply because I probably wont get a win, and playing pretty much alone vs an entire team is not all that fun either. Winning is also the only reason to play as BM, to complete the dailys. And as of now theres also no penalty for leaving.

Must suck for fresh 50 players pugging it, seeing the few higher ranked players leave as soon as they enter, having to play against probably better geared players with players short, losing game after game... But thats nevertheless how the BW intends it to be given the current game layout.

i love when you pus--- leave. then we atleast had a chance at winning. Nothing worst then an over rated BM who can't prove how bad a-- he is. I am almost BM now and I guarantee I will never be a Bi--- like you.