Champion Bags and You

darqens

Looking for the most champion bags opened in a row without gear.

Currently I am at 0-22 on my inquisitor and 0-18 on my sniper so a running total of well 0-40.

Have opened in ops, out of ops, in illum, at space station in wz you name it.

1 Item in soooo many bags, and that was a lightsaber AFTER i just paid for it :'( Am about 1/2 way though getting champ stuff.

I got my 2 lightsabers, chest, helm, arm guards and a trinket the rest is cent :'( am just unlucky I paid for everything. 1 companion as full cent one is 1/2 way though :confused:

Edited by WNxAbaddon

I've recieved one piece of "gear" since the change and opening two bags a daily + weekly + 2+ extra bags daily (from commendations)

who cares though, because you get blessed with commendations now.

They nerfed the drop rate to like 5%, yes you have bad luck, but not incredibly bad luck. They made it so champ bags drop champ tokens and you can gear out in cent almost in a week, so if you dont like the grind to get champ gear, you will instantly get it all when you hit BM any how.

0 - 12

PvP has major issues, from the gear to whatever anyway. Person in full Battlemaster was getting crit for 5K a blow. No excuses, BW needs to fix PvP. MMO's have been out for decades, so there is no reason they cant research how they work.

lol you guys mean the tokens are still ingame? I thought they were disabled since the last patch?

I've been doing both weeklies/dailies on 3 seperate classes - plus PvP'ing my *** off on my sniper for extra bags - all in all I'm guessing about 80/90 bags total so far and havent gotten anything but commendations.