Anyone else have a super secret alt?

permz

The char you hop on when you just want to get away. Not be bothered by guildies and /friends.

The way you feel when you don't wanna be bothered-that's how I feel all the time so I don't play in a guild. I'm not one for end-game so it doesn't hurt me.:p

All my characters are "super secret" right now. With the last three guilds I've been in playing RIFT (I could go on for hours about that guild) and WoW (the Hiroshima and Nagasaki of guild drama)... I really don't feel like dealing with a guild until I've decided what toon I want to main at endgame.

I just hope BioWare doesn't implement a similar method to Blizzard's Battle.net account friends or PWE/Cryptic's account friends. It's always nice to just have some chill leveling every now and then without being pestered.

I just hope BioWare doesn't implement a similar method to Blizzard's Battle.net account friends or PWE/Cryptic's account friends. It's always nice to just have some chill leveling every now and then without being pestered.

I think they should.. They stole just about everything else from wow.. why not be perfect?

An account wide ID is fine by me so long as it allows me to use a unique handle or nickname, not my real name, and appear to be offline when I want to be left alone.

The way I see it, the only reason why you want to have a secret alt is if you are a raider and think raiding is a chore.

In SW:TOR, I see no reason to hide from my friends. This MMO encourages you to group up with people by giving you social points. It also allows you to see other people's class stories, being a part of their personal adventure.

no, I don't have any 'secret' chars, I simply have two char on a European server I play with sometimes to see the story line for bountry hunter and trooper, since I know I won't actually 'play' those two classes. it's more convinience than anything that I decided to roll them on a European server instead, since I'm in Europe and that means there are enough 'random' people around (I picked one of the 'full' servers on purpose) so I don't need to worry about 'connecting' to people who will later be disappointed that I'm hardly around.

reason number one why I don't play these two classes on my main server is that I already have a juggernaut, sorcerer, operative, guardian, shadow and a scoundrel.

so I currently have 6 chars on my main server.

I do know that I also want to roll a gunslinger and a jedi sage, though, once the class/race combo I have planned for those will be available... that means all 8 char slots will be full.

i always have one toon that i leave unguilded for this exact reason, usually the guild knows his name though so they can send me a tell so its mostly to get away from GC. the exception is that i joined a raiding guild with said toon so now i need another toon

The char you hop on when you just want to get away. Not be bothered by guildies and /friends.

Yes.

I also hid my legacy on it so I wont be recognized XD

Reason why I sometimes log her : the moment I log my main it's spam with wanna heal this, wanna heal that, wanna heal *insert whatever*.

Reason why I sometimes log her : the moment I log my main it's spam with wanna heal this, wanna heal that, wanna heal *insert whatever*.

This would be the key reason why I didn't roll a tank or healer in this game.

An account wide ID is fine by me so long as it allows me to use a unique handle or nickname, not my real name, and appear to be offline when I want to be left alone.

Yeah that would the smart way of doing it, but neither in the Battle.net account friends thing nor PWE/Cryptic games can you "appear offline."

The thing I like about PWE/Cryptic is that everyone is "character@handle", handle being your account name. And you can choose to turn the @handle off if you want and just see character names.

I just hate, as Kirameki said, logging into my main and getting spammed by people begging me to heal / run them through everything under the sun.