Which form to use for mainly watchman build

Ashu-ri

So I got my second form today as I reached level 14. I'm wondering which would be the best form to use with a mainly watchman build? Any advice, either on the form, or on any dps builds, would be appreciated.

Juyo form by far. Watchman builds on it and it'll help increase your dot's crit chance (tier 2 watchman skill "Juyo Mastery" gets up to 3% per stack of juyo, making for 15% at 5 stacks) as well as the damage inflicted by them and your regular attacks. Edited by Jujopo

You can probably get more dps with Zen in Shi-Cho until 20 when you get Overload Saber.

After Overload Saber though, you'll definitely get more benefit from Juyo.

As far as builds go, check out the stickies. There's enough info there to get you going. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by Keja

You can probably get more dps with Zen in Shi-Cho until 20 when you get Overload Saber.

After Overload Saber though, you'll definitely get more benefit from Juyo.

As far as builds go, check out the stickies. There's enough info there to get you going. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

go not listen to this guy. all you have to do is be smart pop zen then do a cauterize and you get all 6 ticks.

If you ever use Shi-Cho after level 14 you are bad.

go not listen to this guy. all you have to do is be smart pop zen then do a cauterize and you get all 6 ticks.

If you ever use Shi-Cho after level 14 you are bad.

Free Slash (that actually builds focus) hitting two mobs does more damage than cauterize critting on one, and at low levels, the healing is a non-factor.

Edited by Keja

Free Slash (that actually builds focus) hitting two mobs does more damage than cauterize critting on one, and at low levels, the healing is a non-factor.

you do not need much focus at low levels, and the range on the "cleave" is so tiny its pretty useless. But hey is you love being bad then rock on.

you do not need much focus at low levels, and the range on the "cleave" is so tiny its pretty useless. But hey is you love being bad then rock on.

If you can't Slash away all your focus, you're doing something wrong.

If you can't position yourself so two targets are struck with Zen popped, you're doing something wrong.

From 10-20, Shii-Cho is actually the superior form. I suppose you could just switch forms before popping Zen, but the difference really isn't that great. A decent-hitting cleave that generates focus is an amazing ability at low levels.

But as soon as you hit 20, use Juyo and never switch out of it. Ever.

juyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyojuyo

juyo.

it's literally designed around watchman and compliments it well.

So I got my second form today as I reached level 14. I'm wondering which would be the best form to use with a mainly watchman build? Any advice, either on the form, or on any dps builds, would be appreciated.

Juyo form rocks.