Farming Credits

Ridisi

Anyone have some decent ways to earn cash? Currently I've got a run of 6 easy to get chests on Corelia, with some slicing nodes imbetween. Was curious if anyone had any other good strategies that can be employed between PVP queues or just to earn credits faster in general.

Why do you need more credits pal?

Theres very very little to buy in the game. And when you do, you have to put up with the horrible mechanics of the trade market............

Because I play a Marauder, and dual white crystals is going to cost me 5 million credits. Why does it matter what I plan to do with them anyways?

I typically just go and fight Elites. They tend to drop decent amounts of cash - even at the lower levels. Also, going back and doing the Daily heroics / flashpoints, even if they are not viable XP wise, they still tend to yield out decent credits. And if you go back through them solo, all those mobs giving out credits are now all your credits :D

Anyone have some decent ways to earn cash? Currently I've got a run of 6 easy to get chests on Corelia, with some slicing nodes imbetween. Was curious if anyone had any other good strategies that can be employed between PVP queues or just to earn credits faster in general.

Go do regular BP by yourself. 30 minutes later, you've got 50k credits. Also, you can do it as many times as you want. Knock yourself out!

Go do regular BP by yourself. 30 minutes later, you've got 50k credits. Also, you can do it as many times as you want. Knock yourself out!

My chest run generates about 100k an hour for a lot less work, with potential for higher returns. I may try it out though.

Do all space missions while you have all ur comps doing slicing.

Do dailies on Ilum and Belsavis.

Sell unwanted purples from slicing missions on GTN.

TRY and do daily FP (HM).

I can usually pull around 300-320k creds a day......minus repairs, stims etc

as an Imperial, farming the scavenging nodes near the dark temple in Dromund kas netted me a ot at teh AH selling Laminoid.

And there is always the odd chance of a juicy Orange from one of the 2 champions there

Edited by Vonb

My chest run generates about 100k an hour for a lot less work, with potential for higher returns. I may try it out though.

Once you get a good pattern down on BP you can make that run in 20 minutes. Lots of chests and usually 4-6 orange pieces to sell at the end will get you 40k-60k. It's actually fairly easy since if you are careful, you will only have to fight the first room and 3 bosses.

Once you get a good pattern down on BP you can make that run in 20 minutes. Lots of chests and usually 4-6 orange pieces to sell at the end will get you 40k-60k. It's actually fairly easy since if you are careful, you will only have to fight the first room and 3 bosses.

Using your bike and only stopping for the chests and required fights, you can make an average of 40k in 10-12 minutes on Boarding Party.

If you stop to kill the two Taris Commendation bosses, you can also make 7 of those per run and after a day of those, you can grab about 4-5 level 31 purple boxes and sell int eh insides for an additional 20k per box.

Anyone else with any suggestions? I doubt the real money makers will get posted for fear of nerfs, but just curious.

Play the GTN mini-game. Basically buy low, sell high. You could be rich within a few days. But, you'll have to watch out for the undercutters, so, it can really be time-consuming.

Edited by Boldfury

Play the GTN mini-game. Basically buy low, sell high. You could be rich within a few days. But, you'll have to watch out for the undercutters, so, it can really be time-consuming.

Any tips on what to keep an eye out for?

I haven't payed close attention but usually every day when i log off i tend to have like 50-80k more without trying to do this. So i start to think this game gives credits for staying logged in :p

Forgive my ignorance but, what's Boarding Party? Is it an Imp mission/FP? If so, is there a Rep counterpart? What level do you need to be to run it?

Taral V is the rep counterpart. It is a level 30-ish instance.

But they are talking about taking a level 50 character and farming it out on normal to pick up some easy credits.

If you're already making 100K/hr then it's not likely that anyone else will be able to give you useful tips for faster credits.

But it's not just about how fast you can do it, but how long you can keep doing it. That's why it's good to get some variety. Doing your dailies and soloing some flashpoints are alternate ways aside from chest runs.

I sell crafting mats. I find that I can usually buy the 340 missions around 10-12k, and sell the results of the mission anywhere from 30k on low price trends to - 60k when prices trend high. If I do dailies, I also pick up mats that way as well. I log in usually for about 10 minutes to post, pick up creds, send out 4-5 missions then back to my alt.

I just have to be careful not to flood my own market.