Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Really EA Bioware - 3 to 15 Players on fleet.

Mrcheezle

I remember this thread last week with a guy raging that PvP is dead on his server and that he can't get into a BG after 30 minutes of waiting in queue.

He attached his pic and it was 4:27 AM server time .

Good Luck !

The few days I am on during that time, Bondar Crystal is the same. We had under 15 people on the fleet until after 5pm EST yesterday...population seems to be steadily dropping. Atleast from what I have seen.

Bondar Crystal was a sinking ship, left behind my 50 commando for greener pastures..

Come to The Fatman, there's way more people playing (at least on republic) ;)

Haven't had any terrible queues lately either.

Bondar Crystal was a sinking ship, left behind my 50 commando for greener pastures..

Come to The Fatman, there's way more people playing (at least on republic) ;)

Haven't had any terrible queues lately either.

How many are on Fatman Repub atm?

Come to The Fatman, great rep pop all day. I rolled that server a week ago because it was the only east coast pvp server with population higher than standard last friday night. My first pub and im so glad i chose to roll there.

Come to The Fatman, great rep pop all day. I rolled that server a week ago because it was the only east coast pvp server with population higher than standard last friday night. My first pub and im so glad i chose to roll there.

Thanks crawl. After rerolling three times now, I'll give Fatman a look.

I have characters on multiple servers and there’s an undeniable population imbalance. On one sever; there are commonly 150 people in Fleet, while on the other server it’s closer to 40. On the high Pop server, I wait as few minutes for PvP, on the other sever it can take over 30.

I don't need one presently. I bought Apple stock in 2000 for $12 a share. I hope your having fun a your job, while I reroll my new alt though.

Not to be nosey but I just tried calculating how much that would make you and I must be doing it wrong because I'm not getting great numbers.

Mind sharing? Sorry, just curious :p

Not to be nosey but I just tried calculating how much that would make you and I must be doing it wrong because I'm not getting great numbers.

Mind sharing? Sorry, just curious :p

Apple hit a low of around 7 dollars in 2000 and is worth $543 per share as I type this. So lets say you invested $10k in apple which is a relatively small number. That $10k would be worth $775k now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.