Vulkar Highway Republic Comeback

bicuspid

If anyone is looking to roll a republic toon on a server where the republic is making quite a comeback, vulkar highway is looking for more!

A month ago, we had maybe 50 people on the fleet compared to 250 imperials. Now while there are still 250 imperials, we have 120 people on the fleet!

http://i42.tinypic.com/w6zdjk.jpg

We had a lot of people leave after the free month, but a strong core stayed and we have PvE and PvP guilds taking care of business still. A lot of the better imperials have also made alts or rerolled entirely, so the future for the republic looks pretty good!

How is the republic doing on other servers? To be honest I didn't see this coming, I thought we were dead in the water and everyone would leave eventually, but now I really do think republic is going to be the vanilla horde with the strong core and make a big comeback.

Also props to most of the sith, their core are good sports! A lot of the rest are surrender monkeys who ragequit as soon as they are down though! :)

Edited by bicuspid

Some people on VH rerolled from imp to repub for pvp.

I shelved a 70 valor heal sorc with full bm and 4 piece columi, and only play my two repub toons now (a 50 and a 41). I haven't played the sorc in a month.

It's still pretty outnumbered in Ilum though.

Some people on VH rerolled from imp to repub for pvp.

I shelved a 70 valor heal sorc with full bm and 4 piece columi, and only play my two repub toons now (a 50 and a 41). I haven't played the sorc in a month.

It's still pretty outnumbered in Ilum though.

you da man. ilum will not be a big deal after next week, but apart from bioware's shenanigans the other thing that needs to happen to help imbalance is people like you rolling republic! woo!

i know fatman is apparently the refugee server for low pops, but i like what we got going here community wise on VH

Edited by bicuspid