Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

major gaming sites/magazines start reporting about dead servers and tons of lost subs, so basically saying that population is growing is nothing but a lie. people are not only leaving because of the rushed state of the game, bad customer service etc. but also because the payment model is outdated. many people just don't want to pay 13€+ monthly for a game, especially one with thin endgame content. wow is losing subs as well, MoP won't bring them back. many people pay less for a high speed internet connection than an mmo abonnement per month. greed is their downfall.

Not a single major news site has reported about declining subs

Links or it didn't happen.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a single major news site has reported about declining subs

Links or it didn't happen.

Yeah and he will get nailed for bad mouthing OR spamming by the forum police! Use the force and look yourself? :cool:

major gaming sites/magazines start reporting about dead servers and tons of lost subs.

Can you link to one magazine article reporting about dead servers and "tons of lost subs"? A single one will do.

And what should that be?

What more there could be?

That said, the Republic side community can be quite horrible at times. Like last night on Coruscant on my server... *shakes head*

It's actually pretty obvious they aren't equally appealing, otherwise they'd be more equally populated. It's common fact that the majority favour Imperial, not to mention that the devs openly admit it's skewed in favour of Imperial.

What's missing? How about cooler armor? Have you seen the Consular stuff? Trooper armor starts cool but goes to kind of mediocre late game. JK stuff is either okay or garbage, depending on who you ask.

Sure you can play a "bad" Rep, but the only difference is all the NPCs tell you how bad you are, but still pick you to do everything.

The Empire npc's also just have more character. They're everything from kind hearted to raving lunatics. With Republic you mostly get the same bland characters who seem to either all be reading from the same "How to be a Hero 101" or are misguided people trying to do the right thing.

The majority of stuff in the Republic seems to be Gray or Brown. (Or glowing yellow)

Solutions? How about an experience bonus (and/or Legacy xp bonus) to one side when it's outnumbered by 5% active on the server? How about a credit bonus? How about letting the Republic have the "cooler" armor this time around?

The bad part is that with Republic being the underdog, and dwindling populations on both sides, it means your play experience on Republic is very limited, as are your options.

As far as putting this in a new thread, I tried but one of the (perjorative) mods locked it and said to post in here; so I'm assuming this is where they want us to speak about it.

My server seems to be dropping! 200+ people on Fleet down to ~70 on Friday night?

SERVER MERGES PLEASE!

I would be so happy to even have anything close to those numbers on my server. On Ula Wii population on fleet peaked at 20 last night(friday)

I would be so happy to even have anything close to those numbers on my server. On Ula Wii population on fleet peaked at 20 last night(friday)

You should be jelly of The Fatman. I rolled an alt there the other day when I was bored... 250+ people on the Fleet on a Tuesday!

It'll be interesting to see how the haters react if the rumors of increased sub numbers prove true. They won't be able to wrap their minds around the concept of server statuses remaining unchanged while sub numbers increase.

It'll be interesting to see how the haters react if the rumors of increased sub numbers prove true. They won't be able to wrap their minds around the concept of server statuses remaining unchanged while sub numbers increase.

Haters.

They don't like a game, which is entirely within their right to do so. But they can't handle that other people don't share their views, and they lash out by calling them biodrones.

and how they suddenly decrease after the 3 month mark.

Why should we roll alts (who are boring as **** to play) to fix Biowares mistakes?

Bioware's mistake was that they listened.

They listened to the gamers' complaint that queues were too long so they rolled out new servers.

You now want them to make another knee-jerk reaction based on complaints.

Truth is according to Stephen, they do want to allow you to transfer ASAP. They are aware of this problem, but the Legacy system makes it harder, so that's why it's quite slow. But if it is within their power to make it happen this month, they would.

Let me try to dig up his post because obviously for most people, screaming that the world is ending is easier.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3196835#post3196835

Edited by ConradLionhart

Haters.

They don't like a game, which is entirely within their right to do so. But they can't handle that other people don't share their views, and they lash out by calling them biodrones.

There will always be haters, but most of the people ive seen in here complaining are the ones that just wanna play the game they enjoy without rerolling because of BWs mistakes.

Dead servers are game breakers, plain and simple.

Why should we roll alts (who are boring as **** to play) to fix Biowares mistakes?

We shouldn't roll alts on a new server - we should keep playing our normal characters... because there will be server transfers soon (at least that's what I keep telling myself herp derp)

Wait, wait, wait.... didn't everyone quit back on 20th of January?

No, we expected this game to be great, we bought 3 month subs.

Thank **** I didn't click that 6 month option.

I just know they will delay 1.2 so if we wanna see the 'not so much new ****' we will have to sub for one more month.

Edited by Tekkoclarky

No, we expected this game to be great, we bought 3 month subs.

Thank **** I didn't click that 6 month option.

I just know they will delay 1.2 so if we wanna see the 'not so much new ****' we will have to sub for one more month.

So I'm going to keep flagging you. You going to keep posting your offensive drivel above?

Who was dumb enough to make this thread? Who actually thinks population is growing?

Are they dumb?

This game offers nothing but a mindless zerg at end game, after that, it's over, nothing extra.

The so called 'Jesus patch' offers nothing apart from crap that should of been in at release. Bioware have done nothing but disappoint recently.

I will be quitting after I have killed the 4 easy bosses they offer us in 1.2, they just better release it before April 22nd 1994. I've already wasted enough money in this god awful excuse for an MMO.

I bet you havent killed SOA on hard or Nightmare.

You're all talk.

Well, I'd like to wish all those that hate the game the best in which ever game they end up hating next.

Me and my 1.7 million friends and neighbors will be here welcoming the new players and enjoying this great and fun game for the next 5+ years.

Best to ya. ;p

I bet you havent killed SOA on hard or Nightmare.

You're all talk.

Wanna meet me in game? Ahto City.

Completed it all ages ago, so long ago, no one in my guild logs on to raid anymore cos it's boring.

Got all titles as well, it's easy.

Again, I will meet you in game on Ahto City.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.