Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care, go watch the yogcast videos of WorldvWorldvWorld. Keep sieges, with trebuchet's, arrow carts, siege golems. Epic battles with destructible buildings. THREE SERVERS fight at the same time capturing and pillaging = epic. Changing your weapon changes your skills. Shall I go on? GW2 will have REAL pvp.

This gamer speaks the truth...starwars has no quality pvp..and when it does get it that pvp concept it will be too late cause there will be no pvpers left around to care. PVE? blah who in their right mind would run a scripted instance over and over again to get what..tokens? that's insane. :) April 10th can't come soon enough.

This gamer speaks the truth...starwars has no quality pvp..and when it does get it that pvp concept it will be too late cause there will be no pvpers left around to care. PVE? blah who in their right mind would run a scripted instance over and over again to get what..tokens? that's insane. :) April 10th can't come soon enough.

Golems? Arrows? Towers? Are we talking about Dragon Age? WoW? Oblivion? Oh wait, another fantasy game coming out? Yay...another bearded guy in knight's armor with a broadsword. Way to be creative.

Golems? Arrows? Towers? Are we talking about Dragon Age? WoW? Oblivion? Oh wait, another fantasy game coming out? Yay...another bearded guy in knight's armor with a broadsword. Way to be creative.

yay i have a lightsaber. oh wait, pvp sucks still.

I think they said the same thing for Warhammer Online, but for some reason their PvP never picked up.

If people are finding these low population servers a problem why don't you US players (was tempted to say deadbeats) do what the smarter Oceanic community did and daisy chain a server rather than create 35435643 threads about the problem....

Its not hard to get a thread going and gain some interest; spam your /1 in game, tell your friends, guildies etc...

Because people have more important things to do than to constantly re-roll their toons on higher populated servers. It's BioWare's responsibility to address this issue, not the costumers.

Because people have more important things to do than to constantly re-roll their toons on higher populated servers. It's BioWare's responsibility to address this issue, not the costumers.

They are addressing it, the issue you is that players nowdays have no patience and a huge sense of entitlement. On the upside of this Blizzard saw how snarky our player base got and delayed D3 to avoid a similar reaction. Although i can just imagine the level of pain that will erupt on that community come launch when people find out that alot features that they had been talking about have been removed or delayed

paying for things tend to have that effect.

Yes, and I'm sure you got more than enough bang for your buck. Assuming you spent 100 hours plus on this game, and your cost (software plus subscription) was roughly ~$100, that's a very good value. 10 beers at the bar of 100 hours of entertainment? Can't beat the value of video games.

Yes, and I'm sure you got more than enough bang for your buck. Assuming you spent 100 hours plus on this game, and your cost (software plus subscription) was roughly ~$100, that's a very good value. 10 beers at the bar of 100 hours of entertainment? Can't beat the value of video games.

but leisure time is a valuable commodity my friend, and a very scarce one. i thought you were a well educated my friend. do not fret, i shall send over scholars to teach you of these things.

Edited by noodlehaus

the issue you is that players nowdays have no patience and a huge sense of entitlement.

Yeah, they feel entitled because some of them spend up to $80 for this product in addition to a monthly subscription. They've got every right to feel entitled and complain about the poor service that BioWare is providing. If you think that by calling somebody "entitled" is supposed to be some sort of an insult, you're mistaken.

All that means is that more people have hit 50 and have nothing better to do than Warzones, Flashpoints and Operations. Since most of those involve being on the Fleet (at the very least to pick up dailies/weeklies), it stands to reason there are more people there.

I love this post. So lets get that right... More people have hit 50 (been playing). And have nothing more to do that play warzones, Flashpoints, and Operations (All the end content).

So what your saying here, is more people are playing, and doing all the end game stuff. Yes SWTOR is indeed dying on it's *** isn't it.

Keep up the good work official forums, you cheer my mornings with your hattery.

but leisure time is a valuable commodity my friend, and a very scarce one. i thought you were a well educated my friend. do not fret, i shall send over scholars to teach you of these things.

Oh, so now you want Bioware to make up for your opportunity cost? You made the choice in how you spend "leisure" time. And you got quite a lot of it for your buck.

I wish I could get a refund from every bar or nightclub for nights that didn't turn out to be as fun as I was expecting. I could buy a house for that amount.

Edited by iheartnyc

oh no i didn't.

Then why did you continue to spend time playing the game? At what point did you realize, "oh no, this game sucks!" How many hours in? And then you kept playing?

In legal terms, there's a concept called "assumption of the risk," where you are responsible for knowingly continuing to do something despite being fully aware of what risks are involved. A more familiar expression may be, "estoppel," in which you waive all claims by your mere continuance of the activitiy of which you protest.

An analogy would be if you went to a restaurant, ordered a steak, and demanded a refund for it being undercooked after you finished most of it. You would not get your money back.

I wish I could get a refund from every bar or nightclub for nights that didn't turn out to be as fun as I was expecting. I could buy a house for that amount.

Got any more inane analogies for us, Mr. Economist? Please, do not hesitate to share them with us if you do. I need to get some sort of entertainment out of the subscription that i am currently paying.

You can slip on those rose colored-glasses if you want, but just because you tell yourself repeatedly that 'everything is fine' doesn't make it true.

Neither does your post. :) Nor does it help when a newcomer comes on and sees it :). However, to each their own.

Got any more inane analogies for us, Mr. Economist? Please, do not hesitate to share them with us if you do. I need to get some sort of entertainment out of the subscription that i am currently paying.

I'm not an economist. And I find people who typically deride analogies are those who lack the creativity to see the point. Rather, they avoid the logic by attacking the set of facts because that's just somehow easier for them.