If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

DarthRamette

I'd trade any of the current ladies, for a female companion, that's body type 3 or 4. >_<

I'd also trade every single male companion, (except for Corso), for Zevran Arainai.

Haha, I always wonder why I never killed that damn elf.

'I like assassinating assassins , they always look so surprised'

Edited by Belarrasus

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight pages and nobody willing to trade away C2-N2?
I don't think of the ship droids as "real companions" right now. But man, I'd trade Seetoo for peace, quiet, and having to dust my own quarters.

I would also like Vette on my republic characters just so she won't dissapove of almost every evil choice I make. I really like her but she doesn't fit with my totally irredeemable Sith Warrior. I want my Knight to rescue her from a life of slavery and indignity. He can come across her while on a crew skill. Then she'll love me and I can romance with someone that has a compatible personality.

I think there should be more dark companions for the republic side. I would like to play a dark Jedi or trooper but there are no companions who will back me up for that.

For the Knight, Scourge is that guy, but you don't get him until at least level 40. My husband has pulled off a dark trooper without too much trouble.

But yeah, cross-crew romances are amusing to think about. Right now, most of your romance options are your direct reports in one way or another, and the creepy/exploitative quality of that is hard to not think about. I have an amusing bit of story spooling up in my head about a Jedi Sage and a certain Cathar Sergeant.

Edited by Meira_Arirai

How about swapping out the ship droid for another Blizz, who greets you cheerfully when you return home from missions. I'd happily put up with that.

"Blizz happy to see boss again!"

"Hi boss!"

"Boss! Blizz find kitten in shuttle bay!"

:jawa_smile:

._. <3 Yes please.

Would personally trade all my companions except for Andronikos, for Quinn, Corso, Torian and Vector.

It'd be some kinda twisted Ouran High School Host Club, EXCEPT THEY'RE MY HAREM. I'm sith, I get what I want.

Dear god, what's wrong with me? D:

On a more... 'serious' note, if I only had two companions ever it would be Khem Val, love that big piece of force eating muscle-mountain, and Guss Tuno, because he always makes me laugh :D

Darth Baras is out of the question then?

Would personally trade all my companions except for Andronikos, for Quinn, Corso, Torian and Vector.

It'd be some kinda twisted Ouran High School Host Club, EXCEPT THEY'RE MY HAREM. I'm sith, I get what I want.

My Sorc and my Gaming buddy's Juggy run around a fair bit with Quinn and Andronikos, but if companions were capable of interacting with each other, I'm having a hard time not imagining a fist-fight breaking out between those two in very short order. You might have to collar both of them to prevent this. ;)

Space boyfriend harem sounds like a great idea. I'd just be collecting all of the ones with nice voices (Andronikos, Jorgan, et cetera)

Edited by Meira_Arirai

As Sith Warrior I would trade Quinn for any other healer in the game.

having played Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and Republic Trooper the worst of list that I would trade for just about any other companion in the game.

Quinn

Broonmark

Kaliyo

Vector

M1-4X

I have traveled with an Inquistor, Bounty Hunter and Jedi Knight so I can add

Gault to this list.

Also, Iresso for Jorgan. I'll take suspicious and snarky over...whatever Iresso is. I'd like to see the thing of how a mixed force of Jedi and Troopers can be deployed effectively explored in the story. And watching Jorgan and FemConsular try to out-awkward each other about a mutual attraction would be hilarious.

Also, Iresso for Jorgan. I'll take suspicious and snarky over...whatever Iresso is. I'd like to see the thing of how a mixed force of Jedi and Troopers can be deployed effectively explored in the story. And watching Jorgan and FemConsular try to out-awkward each other about a mutual attraction would be hilarious.

only reason i'd take quinn, is to give to kaleiyo as a present, in shock collar and stun cuffs, no safeword on his behalf.

maybe temple could just do ticket/concession sales on my freak show tours. that, or teach her to swallow vibroswords.

vector could do a flea circus too.

not sure what gig scorpio would do.... i'd prolly have her elsewhere, running my own $2.99 a minute hot chat line ( dat VOICE will make me RICH)

" *wavehand* you will enjoy the show much more with a large popcorn combo"

only reason i'd take quinn, is to give to kaleiyo as a present, in shock collar and stun cuffs, no safeword on his behalf.

maybe temple could just do ticket/concession sales on my freak show tours. that, or teach her to swallow vibroswords.

vector could do a flea circus too.

not sure what gig scorpio would do.... i'd prolly have her elsewhere, running my own $2.99 a minute hot chat line ( dat VOICE will make me RICH)

" *wavehand* you will enjoy the show much more with a large popcorn combo"

Hell, I'll GIVE you Quinn. You can have him, free of charge. Let's make it happen. :D

I would swap any class companion for Malavai Quinn! But then again, I already have two warriors and he is all mine anyway! :rod_wink_p: On BH I'd give away Mako for free and on IA Ensign Temple - I never was a sucker for chicks, especially those which are so sweet and lacking personality. Edited by StormNaara

Hell, I'll GIVE you Quinn. You can have him, free of charge. Let's make it happen. :D

okay, stun cuffs, stun collar, underwar. nothing else. wooden crate marked discreetely to be left at the IA hanger on the fleet.

will give you free copy of the fottage. everyone else has to pay. :D

I would boot capt.Quinn out the airlock or replace him with another ship droid in a hearbeat. This simpering waste of space

is actually a trator working for your worst enemy and betrays you and all you can do - if you are female - is boot him out of the bedroom

I really HATE Quinn

Edited by Mangese