Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

If you like this game...

Isaiahsdad

Do not come to these forums. I was sucked into the negative forum community. I just sat down one night and started playing the game. I was greatly impressed, you can check my post history i was really negative, but it was just me riding the wave of negativity. It's very easy to fall into the line of dissing a game just to be following what everyone else is saying.

Yes, the game has it's flaws, but it is new and i hope bioware will extend some cool stuff. coming from someone with 10 85's in WoW ( 85 of every class )! If you don't like the game just don't play it. These things I had to find out on my own.

tldr: These forums are a cesspool of negativity! Have your own mind!!

Generally speaking with a forum like this, you experience a ton of negativity and a whole lot of cluelessness. It was the same with WoW's general and most game's general forums.

There's actually some decent info in some of the forums here, like class forums.

People who enjoy the game spend the bulk of their time actually playing the game, not "discussing" it at forums.

While I agree, there is negativity, it has a purpose. Just don't read too far into things and remember these are all opinions. While I do not agree with 99% of the dooms day crowd, I do appreciate their awkward way of trying to get the attention of the staff to address issues. Then again my sister was bipolar, so I may have a hand up on most of you...

Do not come to these forums. I was sucked into the negative forum community. I just sat down one night and started playing the game. I was greatly impressed, you can check my post history i was really negative, but it was just me riding the wave of negativity. It's very easy to fall into the line of dissing a game just to be following what everyone else is saying.

Yes, the game has it's flaws, but it is new and i hope bioware will extend some cool stuff. coming from someone with 10 85's in WoW ( 85 of every class )! If you don't like the game just don't play it. These things I had to find out on my own.

tldr: These forums are a cesspool of negativity! Have your own mind!!

I'm glad you could admit this in open forums. You are honest. In the end you gave it a try and you liked it (which is great). Others may not but they should learn from you: give it a shot.

Sand

I agree with you. Havent logged in since hitting 50 3 weeks ago and wont login again even though I am paying that is what a god aweful piece of **** this game is. GW2 cant come soon enough, till then I will badmouth BW and swtor until my account expires

How mature of you.

Hello everyone,

While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames.

In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding, since we will be closing this thread. Thank you.