Imperial Agent Companions

Wandur

For this thread, I think it would be MASSIVELY helpful for people to mention what spec they're running along with the companion they're using. Are you a healing Operative? Marksman Sniper?

It makes a world of difference when someone else reads that you're having success with X companion. Saying you're using heal version of Doc likely means nothing to someone that's healing themselves, but they may not know this if they're just learning the game.

Furthermore, in the case of Doc, certainly need to differentiate what form you're using.

I personally can't wait until they implement a combat log so I can see which tanking companion has the best dps output. Without a log, I can only estimate, which doesn't give me a warm/fuzzy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that the Primary Stats Stated are Correct, Mainly for the Imperial Agent Companions.

I say this as I was swapping out Equipment for the some of my companions and adding equipment with your stated Stat did not increase damage, But adding Str for Kaliyos' increased the Damage Bonus greatly, for Kaliyo went from 60 to 112 with just some random equipment i had lying around., (though the equipment was 10 levels below what is needed).

Can any one comment???

• 1 month later...

I'm a healer operative, and for the most part I use Vector to mow through regular mobs and Kaliyo for boss fights or groups with more than one strong enemy. I've been equipping Kaliyo as a tank, so her survivability is awesome, but she takes forever to kill stuff. I'm impatient, so I sacrifice having aggro off of me for being able to kill stuff faster. It's actually not that hard to heal while using Vector, as long as I use sleep dart and kill all the weaker enemies first. Then I just heal up while I wait for him to kill the last enemy.

I could probably switch out Vector for Doc, but I pulled a derp at some point and forgot to save all my old gear. So really, the main reason I use Vector instead of Doc is lack of gear (and credits).

Though I find Doc's rakghoul form a bit glitchy at times... sometimes, if I have him in rakghoul form, then go into stealth mode, then pop out for whatever reason, he turns back into a human... it's a little redundant having two healers and no dps/tank. Perhaps this isn't a glitch and it was added in on purpose, but either way, it's annoying.

• 4 months later...
Makes me sad that they don't have a romance for a dark sided female. I"m going to be loveless :(

i say wait till they add in same sex romance. thats what im doing on all my female chars as i cant stand romancing dudes even if i am a chick. unless im playing a dude. in that case i do like romancing dudes. but not in star wars. only dragon age. 2. not 1. it was eww in 1 too. its eww in 2 as well, but i still do it.