Ewoks?

Fox_Warhammer

We should start a campaign to include Ewoks and Gungan (Jar Jar's race) but they must be useless and made to suffer.

For Ewoks instead of lightsabers and blasters they get sticks and stones. Anyone trying to pick them as a character gets redirected to my little pony online.

Gungan characters will have a * 5 threat (hate) generator and can be hit by freindly fire. Healing a Gungan will actaully damage the healer.

It's time for Ewoks with the Mists of Endor expansion.

3000 years BBY there were no Ewoks, Gungans or Midi-chlorhidians. Those "things" as well as other aberrations (such as the eye worm in the garbage disposal in A New Hope.) Came to be after a Nova effect within one of the missing fragments of the Infinity Engine which breached a hole through reality connecting the realms of the Looney Toons with the Universe of the Star Wars franchise.

Blissfully, that cataclysm did not occur until about 300 years BBY.

So as far as this game is concerned we should be safe.

I haven't been exploring the galaxy much, because I'm sticking to the story right now, so I haven't actually tried finding the moon of Endor.

Does it exist in the game?

and are there ewoks?

Endor and ewoks won't be known for another 3 or 5 thousand years considering TOR timeline.

Ewoks owned imperial troopers with stone tipped arrows and log-on-rope, they are obviously op and need a nerf before they exist.

Ewok Jedi....hmm.:cool:

That's mostly because they couldn't see anything out of those helmets, just look at the opening scene of Star Wars. :D

You can basically pwn any Imperial Trooper by just getting out of their 10 degree frontal field of vision. :p

Endor and ewoks won't be known for another 3 or 5 thousand years considering TOR timeline.

Well if not the Ewoks or the Gungans, then there needs to be some kind of happy, hateworthy creatures. I'd settle for the LA Lakers, honestly.

Edited by DJunior