New Playable Races Would You Like to See?

Arugalas

I'd love to be able to play the two races that I had in SW:G...

Wookiee

Rodian

The race that has captured my interest the most (that has a chance of being added...) since I started playing this game, however, is...

Nautolan

The race that I'd love to play the most that will probably never be added...

Jawa

:D

Edited by Skylarke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doubtful we'll see *new* species with the Legacy updates in 1.2. Probably just have species be available for classes that they weren't before. Like having a Miraluka smuggler or something.

The Winner!

As of the Guild summit, this is 100% correct.

/sadness

In all reality, I could only see a few races being truly viable, particularly for the Empire, being very anti-alien and all that. The entire premise of the game is that you are a direct participant in this massive galactic conflict through force of arms and pretty much no other means. What that entails is that races that are not normally combatants, like jawas, wouldn't be exactly viable, as jawas are primarily merchants/scavengers. Now, if the in game economy was player driven and the crafting system wasn't an afterthought, then I could totally see myself playing a jawa who all he did was craft and try to convince the mighty Sith Lord that the lightsaber he purchased flickers because it's a special feature.

So, if I was being a crafting player and all I did was make stuff, yeah, I'd totally be a jawa, or an ugnaught.

people saying they want wookies need to think about what they are asking for. wookies cant speak basic and very few understand them so lore wise you cant even pick up 90% of the quests in the game. also every class needs armor of some sort. wookies dont use armor or wear clothing. not to mention the only weapon you ever see them with is a bowcaster or blaster of some sort. naked sniper just doesnt seem to fit. now im not hating on the wookies i would LOVE to play one myself. i just dont see it happening. i mean... i guess they could make an entire class around the wookie race that only wookies coud be. but thats alot of work that they most likely arent willing to put in.