Lion II - BM Scoundrel PVP Video

Populism

Trolls will be trolls.

To be fair, I didn't enter this thread to troll. He's not a bad player, but this video is nothing special. Someone else said that and a few friends of the OP ganged up on him, so I decided to even the odds. This video is nothing special.

I enjoyed it a lot.

The only confusing thing is you seem to have les binds at 50 than i do at 25?

Am i using useless skills? am i wasting my time binding certain spells/effects?

What in your experience can i simply do away with?

Post a cap of your UI and I'll try to help out!

Edit: Alternatively, I'll just post my keybinds. The only caveat with this is that you'd probably want Sneak or UWM bound closer to your left hand or something, I can still hit it with mine but some people can't.

Top Center

1: Flurry of Bolts

2: Back Blast

3: Tendon Blast

4: Blaster Whip

5: Sucker Punch

6: Shoot First

Ctrl 1: Quick Shot

Ctrl 2: Kolto Pack

Ctrl 3: Blaster Volley

Ctrl 4: Dodge

-: Sneak

=: Underworld Medicine

Bottom Center

Z: Stealth

Q: Pugnacity

E: Flash Grenade

X: Distraction

C: Dirty Kick

v: Vital Shot

Ctrl C: Escape

Ctrl E: Tranquilizer

Ctrl X: Thermal Grenade

Ctrl Z: Disappearing Act

Ctrl V: Fletchette Round

Ctrl 5: Freighter Flyby

Left

Clickable stuff, mounts, buffs, etc

Ctrl Q: Cool Head

Right:

Shift 1: Defensive Screen

Shift 2: Medpack

Shift 3: Power Relic

Shift 4: Power Adrenal

Shift 5: Pyro or Seismic Grenade

Ctrl 6: Triage

Edited by Populism

Your spec mate, I am tempted to try it but I rather not lose the points in endurance and healing recieved/done so wondering how that is working out for you.

Atm using this myself

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#7010cZGMGodkbffzZhMb.1

that one is a bit of a pve spec so it lacks the improved stealth etc. but works out pretty good aswell wonder what you say about that one compared to yours.

Edited by Jonvuu

Your spec mate, I am tempted to try it but I rather not lose the points in endurance and healing recieved/done so wondering how that is working out for you.

Atm using this myself

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#7010cZGMGodkbffzZhMb.1

that one is a bit of a pve spec so it lacks the improved stealth etc. but works out pretty good aswell wonder what you say about that one compared to yours.

See, that does a lot more DPS. VS is very underrated, I think I've seen it crit for 1200 with stims and adrenals going. That being said, I feel like the utility of a no knockback 2 second UWM and the other PVP accoutrements have saved me more times than I can count. Not to mention that they do give me the ability to effectively offheal a ball carrier or low teammate and I'm not just relegated to burst DPS, even though that's what this spec is about.

I feel like a video of me capping points or putting dots on people planting the bomb or throwing the ball would be boring and not showcase anything unique to the scoundrel. I feel like you're grasping at straws here and have no evidence to prove that you can make a more entertaining video.

I'd rather watch a video of someone planting bombs/dotting people up than of someone 1v1'ing random people nowhere near any objective. I mean I actually try to win games.... and the only reason I would watch any video of anyone else is to help me win games even more.... not to watch some noob 1v1 other noobs out in the middle of nowhere and lose any objective fights.

Now I'm not about to watch your video from Dunsparrows comments but if you aren't showing yourself beating equally geared people on or near objective points (at any door/turret/ball carrier)... then no... you shouldn't be posting anything at all.

Edit: Oh... and Xinika is a ultranoob that was crying on the TOR forums every single day for months trying to get Scoundrels/Operatives nerfed into the ground (which it obviously worked) so if he/she is defending you.... then I'd say your character is probably non-existant (much like Xinika's).

Edited by zizzefex

I'd rather watch a video of someone planting bombs/dotting people up than of someone 1v1'ing random people nowhere near any objective. I mean I actually try to win games.... and the only reason I would watch any video of anyone else is to help me win games even more.... not to watch some noob 1v1 other noobs out in the middle of nowhere and lose any objective fights.

Now I'm not about to watch your video from Dunsparrows comments but if you aren't showing yourself beating equally geared people on or near objective points (at any door/turret/ball carrier)... then no... you shouldn't be posting anything at all.

Edit: Oh... and Xinika is a ultranoob that was crying on the TOR forums every single day for months trying to get Scoundrels/Operatives nerfed into the ground (which it obviously worked) so if he/she is defending you.... then I'd say your character is probably non-existant (much like Xinika's).

Planting bombs and / or tab dotting people does not take skill, nor is it interesting to watch. And personally, I think it would be pretty retarded if someone went out of their way to make a 15 minute video of nothing but a bar filling from 1 to 8 seconds.

Planting bombs and / or tab dotting people does not take skill, nor is it interesting to watch. And personally, I think it would be pretty retarded if someone went out of their way to make a 15 minute video of nothing but a bar filling from 1 to 8 seconds.

Actually breaking through a BM premade to plant a bomb on the door does take skill... and would be 10x more interesting to watch than some random 1v1 with scrubs out in the middle of nowhere.

From the feedback I've received through both videos, you're the minority I'm afraid. More importantly, it's more fun for me to make footage of fights as they hinge on a lot more than an errant dot or auto attack.

Just sayin'.

What an awful taste in entertainment.:)