Drastic Changes to Warriors need to be Implemented.

MisterWallace

First of all warriors should be able to heal (for a small amount), we need 1 move "Force Drain" (heals for small amount after killing an enemy, last 10secs.) or a strike, that heals us based on damage that has been dealt over the last 8 seconds.

Sure we have Endure Pain, but every other warrior class I've played in other MMOs had other healing utilities, (they weren't overpowered, because it was based on damage, and usually u had to kill someone before you could use said ability).

We need something that gives something to do besides hoarding med packs, or hiding and waiting to be out of combat and use channel Hatred.

TLDR; We Need a Victory Rush

I find it funny that if you read the Wookipedia Article on Sith Warriors, it says we can heal using force drain.... but can't in the game.

If we could heal like that we would be invincible, add undying rage and we'd be unkillable. I like playing marauder/sent but I dont' want to fight other marauders who are unkillable.

There are things Marauder needs to play smoothly I might argue but nothing drastic because as a Marauder I don't forget the ultimate fact that im not the ONLY marauder and fighting other marauders is actually just as difficult as fighting lets say, a Trooper.

Personally I think they just need to change the Stun/Resolve system overall. It will make everyone happy and Marauders as well as other classes can function better. Nothing else aside from buggy abilities need a "drastic" change because it would make it unbalanced for other classes.

When you fix problems that effect everyone as a whole it's much better than buff/nerfing everyone to hell.

Juggernauts and Marauders are both more than fine. The only change I'd really like to see happen is a change to endure pain wherein the end of the CD does not cause me to drop to 1 health :( It's quite depressing when it happens and I die to a single dot tick.

honestly guys, you haven't played a warrior. Try Going into a WZ and get stunlocked and see if we are unstoppable. Always have reason to justify your trolling. Its a legitimate complaint, 1 move that can heal. After an Enemy Dies....

You justify wanting a heal after a kill because you get stunlocked in PVP?

How does one have anything to do with the other? And we're the ones trolling?

no its the fact that even talented PAYBACK isn't enough to stay alive, after killing 3 or 5 people, with more on the way to attack you. Why design a class that can overwhelm 3-4 players and then die... seems pretty pointless to be able to survive so much and then to die because theres nothing you can do about... not even the best healers could keep up with the dmg I can handle. And Sure I could take biochem or spend all my wz commendations on Medpacs, but thats just a crutch for a broken design.

Or, I can have 1 move, that heals me from 1% to 5%... its not like Warriors have much in the DPS department, then game gives us moves we cant even use in pvp. and you complain about me wanting just 1 move, that has kill requirement to use...

Edited by MisterWallace

You seem to have a strange definition of drastic as you only propose one new ability.

I do not agree that warriors need a self heal. Juggs have the best armor and some great bubble/CDs, and Maras can spec into a self healing build if they so desire.

When people don't agree with you and are not having the same "issues" you are, they are not trolls. Perhaps you should ask yourself why these others are not complaining instead of calling them names.

honestly guys, you haven't played a warrior. Try Going into a WZ and get stunlocked and see if we are unstoppable. Always have reason to justify your trolling. Its a legitimate complaint, 1 move that can heal. After an Enemy Dies....

ok how about this for a legitimate response? spec annihilation on ur marauder, pop beserk, and heal from ur DoTs.

Edited by Zilrota
edited. IC

As you progress, you can find other ways to heal. You can spec so that you heal after breaking a stun, you can build up biochem so that you can get reusable health packs and stims (never buy one again), and there is pvp gear that grants you 8% heals every time you use the intercede ability. That's 8% of your health every 20 seconds. I won't even go into multiple cool downs and different damage mitigation areas. In pve, you have Quinn - no issues there. At the end of the day, I think if you spec right, get the right gear and invest some time into some of the skill training areas that work great for warriors, that you'll find that healing isn't too much of a problem.

no its the fact that even talented PAYBACK isn't enough to stay alive, after killing 3 or 5 people, with more on the way to attack you.

Cool, you can kill 3-4 people

Why design a class that can overwhelm 3-4 players and then die...

balance?

seems pretty pointless to be able to survive so much and then to die because theres nothing you can do about...

get out of combat and channel hatred?

not even the best healers could keep up with the dmg I can handle.

really? You can handle so much damage huh?

And Sure I could take biochem or spend all my wz commendations on Medpacs, but thats just a crutch for a broken design.

Or, I can have 1 move, that heals me from 1% to 5%... its not like Warriors have much in the DPS department

But you just killed 5 people...

then game gives us moves we cant even use in pvp. and you complain about me wanting just 1 move, that has kill requirement to use...

Best troll ever. You can:

kill 4 people before dying because the other side gets reinforcements

you can handle more damage than even the best healers can't mitigate

but you die easily that you need victory rush

/applaud on this thread

Edited by Redshirtricky

I can safely, comfortably, and logically state that I'm having no problems with my warrior in PVE or PvP. I almost feel like I'm going to be nerfed because I'm steamrolling most everything I come into contact with. I'm a Juggy.

Maybe it was my years of playing Warriors in WoW when they "sucked" that has made me appreciate the Juggernaut.

juggernauts ACTUALLY HAD high tree talent-in heals in immortal in some of the beta builds.

they were replaced with sonic barrier, the bubble you can get off your (free after charge) force scream.

and its significantly better than the healing it replaced.

juggers don't need their own heal, they already have something better- the ability to make themselves harder through a plethora of high and mid tree talents that are easily accessible in tank and hybrid builds. The only kind of jugger that's truly squishy is a full rage jugger.

Let the annihilation marauders keep the heals. I don't need to do for myself what a team mate will do for me because I taunt and guard him.

so.. it has come to this...

Yes it has, you did this to yourself.

Your logic is flawed, your reasoning is flawed.

You are basically saying that you are an amazing next to unstoppable force of pain and destruction but you can't obliterate everyone on the other team single handedly so you need another skill to help you do this....

But then you say you die easy.

And then you say you have no dmg..

And then you say you need drastastic changes

But then you say it is only one small skill and it wont change much.

So what you are saying is that you are an amazing machine that handle heaps of dmg but dies and cant to dps even though you can "overwhelm" 4 or 5 players?

You talk in circles. We dont need a heal, learn to spec, and learn to play. We have awesome survivablity, awesome utility, and average dps. But we can turn the tide in any battle if we play well and we can whittle away at almost any opponent and out last them.

I would take a 5%-10% increase to dmg across the board in immortality but other than that we are fine.

You talk in circles. We dont need a heal, learn to spec, and learn to play. We have awesome survivablity, awesome utility, and average dps. But we can turn the tide in any battle if we play well and we can whittle away at almost any opponent and out last them.

I would take a 5%-10% increase to dmg across the board in immortality but other than that we are fine.

enphasis mine. Just wanted to point out that it was average DPS in immortal. think you meant that, figured id quantify it tho. the DPS specs seem to be doing pretty well, based on the data I've seen so far.

other then that, I agree with you, especially on the damage buff for immortal. other then that, all we need is a bit of polishing. the class is great

Edited by Elyx

Oh cool! Another button (Victory Rush) to add to our already extensive list of abilities? I have 20 attacks hotkeyed right now, and I don't think my fingers would appreciate another ability.

"After killing standard or strong enemy that yield experience, your Vicious Slash restores 10% of your max hp if used within 15 seconds"

Victory Rush type thing would definately make for a significant quality of life change. Even if just for solo questing cause I can imagine a scenario where I brutally maul like 4 or 5 people in a row with that kind of self-healing.

Edited by gibmachine

Nah no "drastic" changes are needed, just tweaks and quality of life fixes. For example, why do the utility skills cost 1 rage? Why not just have them cost nothing? It's super annoying and screws with DPS rotations. And I can only speak for Marauders here, but 2/3 trees suck compared to Annihilation in both PvP and PvE. Both Rage and especially Carnage need some love. At least fix the bugs with Ataru form.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.