This game is fail and here is why

Michaelphoenix

Jump off the top of the VIP area in either fleet area, I think it's pretty close, I can't test this ATM since I'm not at my pc

Also those areas across from the gtn or something. I hear something close to it almost daily ;)

Basically a really really long drop lol

If its not the same then Yes this should be added =D

The title is misleading, there's too much negative posts on here already. :jawa_frown:

But the actual subject is so full of win. :jawa_smile:

It should be only reserved if you fall off somewhere high or knock somebody off. :jawa_tongue:

Edited by Jenel

Thank you for the laugh. . .I walked into this thread thinking it'd be about something else :D

It should be only reserved if you fall off somewhere high or knock somebody off. :jawa_tongue:

omg yes! i'd love to hear this when people get knocked off the bridge in voidstar

Edited by FourTwent

May be going against the grain, but I'm glad that stupid thing isn't in.

It is so immersion breaking to be watching a movie (it is in all 3 LotR movies) and hear that scream.

I'll be watching a battle scene, hear that, and think to myself, "Really?"

It is so lazy that a sound designer thinks that adding this abomination in is clever.

May be going against the grain, but I'm glad that stupid thing isn't in.

It is so immersion breaking to be watching a movie (it is in all 3 LotR movies) and hear that scream.

I'll be watching a battle scene, hear that, and think to myself, "Really?"

It is so lazy that a sound designer thinks that adding this abomination in is clever.

honestly its something i look for in every movie i watch.....its just one of those movie staples that should be in every great movie....kind of a recurring Easter egg

Oh my lord.

I'm twitching, tic's acting up.

That's one of the audio cues I had programmed in my Power Auras back in the days I didn't know any better and peak raid performance was paramount. My monitor was literally a fourth of July fireworks spectacular for procs and abilities and that scream was one of the audio cues (along with the moan, cat scream, swchinggg, among others)....

I don't miss that.

At all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.