So when am I getting 1.2?

Malist

It's been a few weeks since I've logged in now, been killing time until you fix your game. So how's that going? Can I customize my UI yet? Can I use the graphics setting you promoted your game in? Sorry, I shouldn't be asking for such selfish things... a legacy tip tease maybe? No... not even that huh? Alright...

It's been a few weeks since I've logged in now, been killing time until you fix your game. So how's that going? Can I customize my UI yet? Can I use the graphics setting you promoted your game in? Sorry, I shouldn't be asking for such selfish things... a legacy tip tease maybe? No... not even that huh? Alright...

Yeah, because without being able to move the UI around, the game is virtually broken......

Bioware is constantly fixing things. Heck, they just added some awesome customization options to the GCD and CDs. Give them a break. They've done everything BUT sit in their butts since release.

think bw have been busy fixing bugs for there half finished game lol o and by the way its march 2013 1.2 will be coming lol

Edited by lethal_ghost

Yeah, because without being able to move the UI around, the game is virtually broken......

Bioware is constantly fixing things. Heck, they just added some awesome customization options to the GCD and CDs. Give them a break. They've done everything BUT sit in their butts since release.

Lol... "Awesome customization?" Oh you're talking about that functionality that displayed a cooldown on our abilities. Yeah, that's awesome. I had never seen such a tool before! Oh wait, yeah I saw it... Within the first week of a game called World of Warcraft. And guess what? It was created by the community! And, AND, it didn't take almost 3 months to be implemented!

Let's all commend BW on some hard earned work for putting COOLDOWNS on our abilities. Phew, that's tough work.

/sigh..........another one of these. Haven't logged in for a few weeks? Do us all a favor and extend that to forever.

Same here....

check out where we list those stuffs...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=323308