Battlemaster Sorcerer Healing PvP Movie - 18K Self Buffed HP

Megatfx

My first SWTOR PvP movie. Put it together yesterday. What you will see: Pro plays, clutch moves, etc. What you won't see? Clicking, Backpedaling, and Keyboard Turning.

Music is:

Mt Eden Dubstep - Still Alive

Skylar Gray - I'm coming home (Arion Dubstep Remix)

Make sure to set to 720P

Enjoy

Edited by Megatfx

oh. You're THAT Megatf.

Stopped watching as soon as I saw the legacy name "Brutalgladiator."

And the whole ultra slow motion on friendly pulls when it is probably the most common occurrence by any non-bad sorcerers of any spec in any huttball game?

Combined with the low quality (lol 720p) of the video.

I just didn't find any reason to go beyond the first minute.

And considering every class with the same mods and gear level have the same HP... not sure why that's even in the title.

Anyway, bye.

Saw the word dubstep, didn't click.

The crappy thing about making a movie is you aren't going to make everyone happy with the music you choose. Now I actually really liked dubstep before it became mainstream and was used in every PvP video.

The great thing though about PvP movies is you can mute them and play your own music to go with them. I have to do this everytime I watch a PvP video with Death Metal on it.

What I don't do is waste my own time to say "I hate the music". You're the one who misses out on a good video.

Edited by Megatfx

Was interested and went to watch it and got through about 2:19 before stopping. The gameplay seemed cool and neat to watch (I roll as a Commando or Scoundrel healer so it's neat to see what Sorcs can do) but I got really frustrated with the amount of slow-motion you were using. A little bit to accentuate dramatic moments is OK (albeit a bit overused now) but up to the point that I stopped every single clip had a long portion in slow-motion. I suggest in your future videos you try to keep it to a minimum because it made somewhat interesting encounters sort of boring (trivial to see that you're going to pull someone or do a knockback when it's that slow so as a viewer I end up just waiting for it). You're already clipping interesting portions out of various matches so there's really no reason at all to have 20-30 second portions of slow-motion.

Apologies if it gets better later on but it was just too boring at that speed. Like you dragged out 4 minutes of content over an 8 minute video.

Well, I enjoyed the video and you have some nice plays in there.

Saw some ppl commenting that this is just regular Sorc/Sage stuff, but as a Sniper I wouldn't know. Huttball is a game for Sith/Jedi, the rest of us are just sidekicks watching the show. Yes, I'm envious :o

Standard sorc play but decent video, this is kind of the stuff good sorcs BM and above do every day all day. Even the jumping pull over the last fire is a routine move these days.

I liked the video style however, and it shows how sorc healer gameplay is both fun and useful to the team and I doubt even the terribad PVPers on this forum would be able to classify this as faceroll.

Edited by Redmarx

Standard sorc play but decent video, this is kind of the stuff good sorcs BM and above do every day all day. Even the jumping pull over the last fire is a routine move these days.

I liked the video style however, and it shows how sorc healer gameplay is both fun and useful to the team and I doubt even the terribad PVPers on this forum would be able to classify this as faceroll.

Grats on War Hero by the way. Not an easy thing to do nowadays. We have one guy on our server who's almost 80. Ridiculous.