Special Artifice Only Color Crystal - 400 Artifice to use.

SaerethDL

But not eliminating entirely.

It's not a bad idea, and would give Artifice something unique, without being overpowered.

But as they're moving away, it makes it far more unlikely. Things like the biochem only items were in my opinion, a mistake to begin with. Cybertech speeders being BoP that bites sure, but its not giving anyone an advantage over others. I'm just really happy 1.2 has so many changes coming (4 pages of patch notes GZ mentioned) with the promise that the rest of the crafts will have endgame viability too.

I think a 400 artifice only use special color crystal would be good enough to keep me from dropping it and going biochem. It would make me feel more unique and special in my craft. Like biochem they get the reuseable stims only they can use.

Rainbow Crytal, becouse thats just soooo gay what you'r saying.

I think a 400 artifice only use special color crystal would be good enough to keep me from dropping it and going biochem. It would make me feel more unique and special in my craft. Like biochem they get the reuseable stims only they can use.
I have a feeling that items that require certain crew skills to use and/or are Bind on Pickup will likely be going away with 1.2 (the same time they said they are adding "endgame crafting"), which is a good thing. Crafted items should be for everyone so the crafters can sell them. Edited by Glzmo

But as they're moving away, it makes it far more unlikely. Things like the biochem only items were in my opinion, a mistake to begin with. Cybertech speeders being BoP that bites sure, but its not giving anyone an advantage over others. I'm just really happy 1.2 has so many changes coming (4 pages of patch notes GZ mentioned) with the promise that the rest of the crafts will have endgame viability too.

Yes but he still managed to add that artifice will have something artifice-only to craft. As such his comment can be interpretted that they're lessening the restrictions across the professions, but not removing the unique benefits entirely.

Art already has something unique. Rakata grade trinkets. Good luck finding anything better than that for a long... time.

Wow one trinket because i use the matrix cube in the other slot. Plus none of the rakata trinkets i can make have +strength on them lol.. useless

Wow one trinket because i use the matrix cube in the other slot. Plus none of the rakata trinkets i can make have +strength on them lol.. useless

Rakata relics with augment slot are by far the best relics in the game. So you already have unique best-in-slot item with +56 FREE main stat on it, and you dare to complain about it?

Edited by Anttonen

Rakata relics with augment slot are by far the best relics in the game. So you already have unique best-in-slot item with +56 FREE main stat on it, and you dare to complain about it?

Issue is people go up through to 400 Artifice, make that, and switch to Biochem because the relic doesn't require Artifice.