Remove Speed/Charges while carrying the huttball.

Xsorus

I'm talking about rated warzones, not your ****** 4-man premade killing undergeared players in middle. It is possible to farm people in random warzones, but rated will be a whole different story.

I dont care about force users carrying the ball now. But everyone will care when rated warzones are in the game.

If you ever played rated battleground in WoW, you understand how difficult it is to actually kill people, specially tanks and healers. So, in my opinion, controlling middle will not be possible, it will always be contested and scores will all happen lightning fast, because of force users carrying the ball.

What wow has to do with this?Are you really that dence?Any healer here will go splat against 2 dps,same goes for tank,tanks in full tanking gear is near useless.And all you have to do to screw sorcs speed is charge him once,or even better pull him down.

But yeah,lets make all classes same.First thing that comes to mind is tracer spam.I dont have spammable ability that crits for 3k+ so it needs to go as it gives unfair advantage and will screw over rated wz`s cuz it will be 8 bh spamming it non stop.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not asking to change sprint. Not asking for a nerf at all. Where did you read that? I'm asking for the mobility of ball carriers to be reduced. When you are carrying the ball, stuff like sprint, pull or charge should not be allowed. You can still sprint to a place and receive a pass, but not sprint while carrying the ball.

See the difference? and I'm asking for this because of RATED warzones, not random. My fear is that scores will happend too quickly and professions like mercenary, operative and sniper will have a hard time making it in a team because they lack utility.

Those professions are ideally suited for controlling center which is as important as running the ball. If you don't control it, you can't get the ball.

Mercs and Snipers can sit on the cat walk and use their high damage ranged attacks to keep people away from the ball. Ops can CC someone before they get to the ball so those two ranged classes can DPS them down.

It requires teamwork and strategy to be successful in huttball. The problem is, most pugs don't have that and get facerolled by people who know what they're doing. The current design of classes with those skills is fine.

I'm not asking to change sprint. Not asking for a nerf at all. Where did you read that? I'm asking for the mobility of ball carriers to be reduced. When you are carrying the ball, stuff like sprint, pull or charge should not be allowed. You can still sprint to a place and receive a pass, but not sprint while carrying the ball.

See the difference? and I'm asking for this because of RATED warzones, not random. My fear is that scores will happend too quickly and professions like mercenary, operative and sniper will have a hard time making it in a team because they lack utility.

ur right about one thing this way more teamwork will be needed and some classes wont be prefered over others...

both sides against and that supports the idea have valid points but if u ask me i agree for abilities like pull/leap for example kinda kills the idea of the wz allowing players to avoid traps but when u look on the other side the player that pulls have passed the traps in order to be on position same for friendly target that moves on enemy line so the warrior can leap on

What wow has to do with this?Are you really that dence?Any healer here will go splat against 2 dps,same goes for tank,tanks in full tanking gear is near useless.And all you have to do to screw sorcs speed is charge him once,or even better pull him down.

But yeah,lets make all classes same.First thing that comes to mind is tracer spam.I dont have spammable ability that crits for 3k+ so it needs to go as it gives unfair advantage and will screw over rated wz`s cuz it will be 8 bh spamming it non stop.

So you have zero experience in rated battlegrounds? Then please stop answering to me and discuss your random warzone stuff with players that plan to stay on random.