If you could live on one Star Wars planet...

JediRios

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOTH,

As an adult Im still a big kid when it comes to snow----- The amount of sledging, snowball fights, iglu building, snowboarding, snowman making and ice sculpting could be awesome.

Also it be the only time in human kind that having a hairy girlfriend would be an advantage to keep warm. (NO FACIAL HAIR THO) unless shes a wookie, hmmm lifes a B@#&£.......

Alderaan. Flying whales!

On another note, remind me to get a good helmet if I ever move to Alderaan... :p

(Noting the note from the poster above me...)

Oh yeah, forgot about that... well, I'd leave a note for my

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great (approximately) grandchildren,

that they should move.

Edited by galadimana

Or Ryloth: beautiful togrutas

I really dont understand why noone considered Ryloth.

Probably because Ryloth is covered in a desolate wasteland without water and hosts harsh environmental conditions.

Also because it is actually Twi'leks that live on Ryloth. ;)

Edited by Ravager

Hoth, the snow and cold makes it unfriendly enough that people wont bother me trying to sell me one scam or another, and I love snow and the cold. Easy enough to make a terarium out of a cave there for a tropical vegetation area anyways, just gotta keep it hidden, lol

Probably because Ryloth is covered in a desolate wasteland without water and hosts harsh environmental conditions.

Also because it is actually Twi'leks that live on Ryloth. ;)

Oh well, twileks are hot as well.

Has anyone noticed that most of the beautiful worlds such as Naboo have the biggest an most dangerous animals or is it just me?:confused:

Even with the fishies I might consider Naboo oh or maybe a world in Hapes!