Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god people... January's not even over lol. On top of that if they had talks in January that doesn't mean "We'll give the community a report in January". If your upset about the CE vendor then fine, but to be upset about the January comment at this point is just silly.

Dear god people... January's not even over lol. On top of that if they had talks in January that doesn't mean "We'll give the community a report in January". If your upset about the CE vendor then fine, but to be upset about the January comment at this point is just silly.

What is silly is to have "talks" about the future of something which takes very little effort to provide + was it was promised to all the purchasers of ce. Come on.

What is silly is to have "talks" about the future of something which takes very little effort to provide + was it was promised to all the purchasers of ce. Come on.

I hate to break it to you but nearly every addition to any game starts with "talks"... the fact they were honest about having to wait until the new year should be considering a plus. If they don't say anything in about a month or so, fair enough, complain, but complaining about them communicating something you can't confirm or deny yet seems quite silly.

I hate to break it to you but nearly every addition to any game starts with "talks"... the fact they were honest about having to wait until the new year should be considering a plus. If they don't say anything in about a month or so, fair enough, complain, but complaining about them communicating something you can't confirm or deny yet seems quite silly.

They've had "talks" about it since before launch... the hell with january talks... Almost every Q&A we ask about it and get the same BS response.

Still waiting for update :rolleyes:

Please, they are far too busy deciding what to release next on the cartel market to worry about trivial things like updating the CE vendor which nets them no revenue....they want the $$.

Well, is it a question of want or need? EA figured it would be a gold mine. You would have to be crazy not to invest in a project like this, etc. I believe that the Cartel Market is keeping this game a float. Without it, the game would go under fast. However, the CE vendor was advertised as being updated on a regular basis. That was part of the sales pitch. Part of the incentive if you will, to purchase the Collectors Edition. It is their responsibility to uphold that agreement after purchase. If they do not. They are in violation. That's the way I see it. The time for waiting is over. We need answers now. Not soon. Now.

Edited by xorcist

Well, is it a question of want or need? EA figured it would be a gold mine. You would have to be crazy not to invest in a project like this, etc. I believe that the Cartel Market is keeping this game a float. Without it, the game would go under fast. However, the CE vendor was advertised as being updated on a regular basis. That was part of the sales pitch. Part of the incentive if you will, to purchase the Collectors Edition. It is their responsibility to uphold that agreement after purchase. If they do not. They are in violation. That's the way I see it. The time for waiting is over. We need answers now. Not soon. Now.

Oh, I agree with you. I just find it sad that they add new items in the cartel market every patch yet they can't give the CE vendor a single update...If I understand correctly that taun taun pet is the only thing since launch they have added and it was pretty much useless anyways because it's just a reskin version of a pet that's already in game and they sent every player a tauntaun via mail too.

Still waiting for a response from Bioware about this.

It's absolutely pathetic considering how much has gone onto the Cartel Market recently and yet the last item that was placed on the CE vendor was a TAUNTA in patch 1.2 (10 months ago now?).

I understand that Bioware needed the market to keep the game going but I would hope that they realize that the CE vendor people have been -SUBBED- for a year now to also keep it going. The least we can get is some kind of cartel market thrown onto the vendor in a different color then any of the ones available there.

I understand that Bioware needed the market to keep the game going but I would hope that they realize that the CE vendor people have been -SUBBED- for a year now to also keep it going. The least we can get is some kind of cartel market thrown onto the vendor in a different color then any of the ones available there.

Like a CE section? That would be good atleast... and they would still get their money. Win Win. But I could see some people using the CE gear to sell for millions on the gtn. Would have to keep the gear as bind on pickup.

Like a CE section? That would be good atleast... and they would still get their money. Win Win. But I could see some people using the CE gear to sell for millions on the gtn. Would have to keep the gear as bind on pickup.

What's wrong with that? It's no worse than burning CC to put the packs on the GTN - just more efficient and I would certainly pay significant amounts of credits for access to the CE and SK vendor companion customisations.

What's wrong with that? It's no worse than burning CC to put the packs on the GTN - just more efficient and I would certainly pay significant amounts of credits for access to the CE and SK vendor companion customisations.

Yeah but for CE they shouldnt have packs unless they are really that damn greedy. It also wouldnt be very exclusive if we could hand out CE gear to everyone.

Problem solve? You'd call that regular updates?

Fairly certain he was speaking with regards to the possibility of having a CE section of the Cartel Market that would be available only to CE players. They could charge money (hopefully less money) for potential reskins of existing cartel items that would bind to legacy. It's certainly not the ideal solution, but it's more than what we have now and doesn't preclude the notion that the original CE vendor might get some love at a later date.

I don't understand the issue with classes dressing up as others. Garment restriction has always been an artificial barrier. Luke dresses like a storm trooper when rescuing Leia, and Leia dressed like a Ubese bounty hunter when rescuing Han. Edited by Jnight