Collectors edition vendor

belizar

Collector owner signing in. I wished the devs would add old armor and weapons they took off the game (when we receive a lvl 50 armor set for our class, cant remember the names tho - but alot I did enjoy getting) - maybe more cyborg type armors - Black/Black & White/White dyes for free for Collector owners (I bought so many black/black ones I wished it free. I really to see all helmet have a tech/robotic voice to them. Please devs here some ideas for Collector owner

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collector Edition owners shouldn't get anything new. CE was a way for people to extra stuff at the launch of the game 5 years ago. CE owners don't deserve anything new just cause the game has changed. That ship sailed long ago

I wonder how many Collectors edition owner even still play the game.

Still here. My gaming laptop broke 2 weeks ago though. So right now, the game and I are taking a forced break, until I find a way to buy a new gaming laptop (they are so expensive).

maybe more cyborg type armors

For me every armor/robe looks cyborg here. With all these electornic/metal parts. :p

Collector Edition owners shouldn't get anything new. CE was a way for people to extra stuff at the launch of the game 5 years ago.

Yeah but they (Devs) promised to update Collector's Edition Vendor all the time.

Last time was with Stronghold update, the two statues. Nothing new later. :rak_03:

Edited by tummiswtor

• 7 months later...

Long time since I last time visited CE vendor. Nothing new here. Last time they added decoration when Strongholds came to game.

I like republic officer set, looks good on Trooper/Smuggler class. And this imperial set for Bounty Hunters and Imp agents!

Keith, maybe its time to add one new armor set? For Force users now, like kind of robes? ;)

Or any another item, mount, or anything?

I don't ask for anything very special, don't get me wrong. I wish only they could waste some time to add for example one item per expansion or year... :rak_03:

Edited by tummiswtor

Adding things for Collector's Edition vendors isn't a bad idea, but if you were hoping for all new items, I can't imagine that will happen.

It's just too much work to design and implement new items for such a small group of people.

Edited by SourOrange

Sorry if this has been addressed already but I would love them to add some new items to the VIP lounge, the security key vendor and the collectors edition vendor. Would also be nice to see some new stuff for those of us who paid extra for the "digital upgrade" that came out. I do know that the mount is not the same in the vip area as the original one.

The only thing I've seen out of all the vendors that's worth purchasing is some skins for your companions and a red and white dye. Both (I think) come from the security key vendor. Make no sense to me that the vendors we paid extra for have the worst items outta the bunch. I think the only thing they have (Non security key vendors) worth purchasing is the yellow black color crystal which Is totally useless at higher lvls (If I am remembering correctly).

The only reason I use the security key is to get the extra cartel coins.